Carthage vs Kilgore

Sportsfanatic1

Same here I have 1 ticket for the Kilgore side that I will give someone if needed. I'm in Kilgore today till 5 and tomorrow till around 4. With the GW/Gilmer game being moved I will not be attending. Shoot me a message if anyone wants it.

1 hour ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

Dang!......That is what you call building a 

I could be wrong but I think they are missing a few pieces...I think Kilgore moved up the starting jv qb...varsity backup qb this year is a soph...impressive win though

6 minutes ago, PantherNation2015 said:

Did Carthage coaches move up some players off 9th grade team to Varsity this week?  😂

Nahh...Kilgore probably just moved down Sr's from Varsity so they could get a W...😉...I know here lately Carthage seems like the only ones reloading...but maybe, just maybe...they are not the only ones finally with talent coming up...said, it last year Kilgore had help on the way...guess we shall see

8 minutes ago, kdogs00 said:

Nahh...Kilgore probably just moved down Sr's from Varsity so they could get a W...😉...I know here lately Carthage seems like the only ones reloading...but maybe, just maybe...they are not the only ones finally with talent coming up...said, it last year Kilgore had help on the way...guess we shall see

Kilgore has always had the dudes.  Y’all just need a different offensive scheme to take advantage IMO.

2 minutes ago, PantherNation2015 said:

Kilgore has always had the dudes.  Y’all just need a different offensive scheme to take advantage IMO.

not going to disagree with that...been plenty of years when we didn't utilize the talent we had...

6 hours ago, kdogs00 said:

Kilgores Freshman class is the cream of the crop. Only lost 2 games since 7th grade. They have never lost to Carthage.

Kilgore JV is talented, just the offensive line wasn't blocking at all. They practically only have one RB who has never seen significant playing time. Kilgore will have about 5 Soph on Varsity.