Marco and Laura

RETIREDFAN1

Well see.  I know Laura divorced Luke, but I hope she doesn't hook up with Marco.  I haven't heard of what ever happened to that couple since the 80's.  It looked calm in Galveston today, but who knows what will happen.  I know these are low level storms, and I'm hoping they pass on by and don't stall.  Only time will tell.  

Is this proof that Hardin is a Rhino? I mean who’s cared of Marco Rubio and Laura Bush? A Commie, that’s who!! Next thing you’re gonna tell me that Hardin is heading to higher ground. Classic communist propaganda. 

I'm going to wait and see what happens.  I'll just say this, I won't know until Thursday morning if I should have or not.  I can rough it for a few days here, but if I have to I'll go to Lufkin and stay with my brother until power is back on in Houston.  During Harvey, I had my power the entire time.  I'm not worried about Marco.  Maybe he owes Laura some lunch money or something.  

8 hours ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

Why does it seem like EVERY hurricane that hits us gets its name retired?? Are we special or what??? 😅😅😅

Are we talking  about short bus special? Cause we’ve known that awhile now. Hurricane special? That might all those delinquents down there that ain’t been washed away yet.

• LOL! 1