New Diana (0-0) at New Boston (0-0)

TTman7

Who ya got? 

Of course I'm picking the ND Eagles. 

ND lost alot from last year. Also, not much speed left on this team is my understanding.  Lost practically their whole coaching staff & HC.

I'm interested to see how the new HC (Harrell) does. See how the kids play for him. 

One thing I know...the Eagles won't quit and they'll compete. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Just ole Kooldown. He’s loyal. 

6 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

I think New Boston gets the win. They were 1-9 last year, but in most games it was a tight contest. They have a great motivator in their DC. 

Thanks! 

I don't think ND has ever played New Boston in football. At least not in the modern era. They've scrimmaged them though. I'll have to do some research I guess. 

29 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

It’s going to be a tight ballgame. Picking New Boston just cause the DC is a good friend and former coach of mine. 

Cool. I'm hoping to be able to get a ticket and attend. 

I may try and stop by my old employer while I'm there, and say howdy to some old buddies. Nah, they're probably on lockdown. 😂

2 hours ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Just ole Kooldown. He’s loyal. 

you betcha!!  Imma be around win or lose!!  And yes, these kids hung around every ball game last year despite being 1-9.  I think this year will be different, as to say they'll get a few quality wins under their belt, starting with ND

• Like 1

Taking the Eagles.  Predict low scoring game and ball control from the Eagles.  Not sure what NB has.  Starting O-0line and D-line back for Diana, except for one kid who has been replaced by a 6'4" Junior.  Diana has their best LB back as well who is a four year starter at that position.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, 3LB said:

Taking the Eagles.  Predict low scoring game and ball control from the Eagles.  Not sure what NB has.  Starting O-0line and D-line back for Diana, except for one kid who has been replaced by a 6'4" Junior.  Diana has their best LB back as well who is a four year starter at that position.

That one kid was by far the best o-line/d-line player they had though lol. 

On 8/24/2020 at 10:46 AM, kooldown54 said:

you betcha!!  Imma be around win or lose!!  And yes, these kids hung around every ball game last year despite being 1-9.  I think this year will be different, as to say they'll get a few quality wins under their belt, starting with ND

Who is the coaching staff this year, kooldown?