Jump to content
The Smoakhouse Forums

Recommended Posts

What all did Hooks have coming back? I know that QB graduated but i heard through the grapevine they had another one in the wings that is a stud as well. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, chevyman said:

What all did Hooks have coming back? I know that QB graduated but i heard through the grapevine they had another one in the wings that is a stud as well. 

The leading rusher from last year is back, and the QB was a back up last year and starting WR. He is committed to New Mexico. Couple receivers and linemen return as well. Gonna be a pretty decent team.

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Cannon85 said:

The leading rusher from last year is back, and the QB was a back up last year and starting WR. He is committed to New Mexico. Couple receivers and linemen return as well. Gonna be a pretty decent team.

I thought he was coming back. I believe he was banged up against us in the playoff game? Sounds like a solid team. Looking forward to seeing you guys next week.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Think i just saw on Mt Vernon facebook page that there would be a stream tonight. Not sure of link but it said check back around game time

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, upullinmychain said:

I said they was gon run the rack and go jerworld and people laughed... aight 

Im not sure i would equate putting a whooping on Hooks to them going to jerry world. They are a good team but i am going to wait and see their results vs stronger opponents

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes sir,but now all the bs from last year has faded away,briles can get down to coaching...and he’s one damn fine coach.the turn around will get People’s attention when professional quality coaching meets up with talent,all the drama is gone and it’s football now,and mr briles knows football,these kids are getting something they wouldn’t see outside a d-1 college. Js 

Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, upullinmychain said:

Yes sir,but now all the bs from last year has faded away,briles can get down to coaching...and he’s one damn fine coach.the turn around will get People’s attention when professional quality coaching meets up with talent,all the drama is gone and it’s football now,and mr briles knows football,these kids are getting something they wouldn’t see outside a d-1 college. Js 

If they stay injury free they will go deep. They let off the gas after halftime or it could have been an even more lop sided basketball score. The professional coaching is one thing, but they have playmakers all over the field. I will be rooting for them the rest of the way.

Link to post
Share on other sites

MV is a good team for sure.  Hooks played with no emotion. MV and the state finals at this point is still what I consider way to early to call

Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, OLEMAN said:

MV is a good team for sure.  Hooks played with no emotion. MV and the state finals at this point is still what I consider way to early to call

Agreed. I just said they would make some noise. There’s a lot of good teams in this region 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...