supermaroon

Alba-Golden           overall 0-1 District 0-0

Celeste                   overall 0-0 District 0-0

Como-Pickton       overall 1-0 District 0-0

Cooper                   overall 1-0 District 0-0

Honey Grove         overall 1-0 District 0-0

Rivercrest              overall 0-1 District 0-0

Wolfe City             overall 0-1 District 0-0        

After Friday night looks like Cooper is back smooth operating that Option and shut down defense, Honey Grove not missing a beat. Not sure what to think of the Como win, don't know how good Simms Bowie is but they did shut them out. And then you have Alba, Rivercrest, and Wolfe City all Losing to people a division up. Think this district has chance to be really exciting moving forward. 

11 minutes ago, supermaroon said:

After Friday night looks like Cooper is back smooth operating that Option and shut down defense, Honey Grove not missing a beat. Not sure what to think of the Como win, don't know how good Simms Bowie is but they did shut them out. And then you have Alba, Rivercrest, and Wolfe City all Losing to people a division up. Think this district has chance to be really exciting moving forward. 

It’s way early but I think RC is still gonna be a good team by the time district rolls around & I don’t think Tenaha is near what they use to be so not sure just how impressive the HG win really is. Even though Cooper did look very impressive, I think we’ll find out a little more about them this week against what should be a solid Collinsville team. 

3 hours ago, Bulldognation1 said:

It’s way early but I think RC is still gonna be a good team by the time district rolls around & I don’t think Tenaha is near what they use to be so not sure just how impressive the HG win really is. Even though Cooper did look very impressive, I think we’ll find out a little more about them this week against what should be a solid Collinsville team. 

Yeah I'm very interested to see as people become more prepared if we can keep this rolling. We beat the breaks off farmersville last year just to watch it fall apart the next week.