Elysian Fields @ Joaquin

1jacket

Elysian Fields vs Joaquin   

46 members have voted

1. 1. Elysian Fields vs Joaquin

• Jackets
    • Rams

14 minutes ago, Ramfanforever said:

Because Joaquin always plays up to give us a test to see where we are. We will be better next week. We beat them last year it can happen again. Although we lost a lot of talent to graduation 

This EF team is a lot better than the Corrigan team Joaquin beat last year 

23 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Why the hell yall playing down? To good for that. 

The better question is why we playing them in Joaquin !  I have never liked playing this game if you win your suppose to win and if you lose your left wondering why the heck you played them especially on the ROAD !!! Not good scheduling on our part. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Ramfanforever said:

Because Joaquin always plays up to give us a test to see where we are. We will be better next week. We beat them last year it can happen again. Although we lost a lot of talent to graduation 

We didn't play Joaquin last yr

19 minutes ago, jacket52 said:

The better question is why we playing them in Joaquin !  I have never liked playing this game if you win your suppose to win and if you lose your left wondering why the heck you played them especially on the ROAD !!! Not good scheduling on our part. 

I like this EF team, Harmony had one legit drive for a TD tonight, other than that, that defense played pretty dam physical, I wouldn't even think about playing #11 for the next two weeks at least.

• Like 2

We scrimmaged EF last year and gave em all they wanted. Hard to say who wins a scrimmage but we scored more than them and they had no answer for power run. EF will have athletes and QB is good.... Oughta be a good test for Ram defense and our run game will be a good test for their defense that historically doesn’t get real physical 

35 minutes ago, TDJ89 said:

I like this EF team, Harmony had one legit drive for a TD tonight, other than that, that defense played pretty dam physical, I wouldn't even think about playing #11 for the next two weeks at least.

Agreed let him rest up for D-Field game and after. 

57 minutes ago, jacket52 said:

Do you think we would ever agree to playing two years in a row at your place? Then how would you ever experience chicken strips with Ram Sauce? 

1 minute ago, trueblue82 said:

Do you think we would ever agree to playing two years in a row at your place? Then how would you ever experience chicken strips with Ram Sauce? 

We didn’t play Joaquin last year not that remember if we did must of been a Scrimmage.