Elysian Fields @ Joaquin

1jacket

Elysian Fields vs Joaquin   

46 members have voted

1. 1. Elysian Fields vs Joaquin

• Jackets
    • Rams

18 minutes ago, BlueBlood99 said:

Joaquin is the only place it rains and the sprinklers are on at the same time. Wet football gets hard to throw and catch after while 

EF only passed like 9 times last week it was a welcomed sight to see the Jackets just run it down a teams throat.  This is first EF team in a while I don’t think a wet field will bother them at all. 

8 hours ago, Ramfanforever said:

We can only hope our boys don't beat themselves. I pray that all the fans have traveling mercies to and from the game and the players on both teams stay healthy

AMEN! I also feel the same way about EF not beating themselves! Good Luck to both teams and I hope both play a mistake free, clean game. 

33 minutes ago, TDJ89 said:

If its gonna be poor field conditions again in Joaquin, they should play tomorrow in EF.

Calm down Karen. The field is fine. Game was moved last week because we got 7 inches of rain in 2 hours and water was up to the hash marks. In addition, intermittent power outages made lighting iffy at best. People play football on a wet field all the time. 

5 minutes ago, trueblue82 said:

Calm down Karen. The field is fine. Game was moved last week because we got 7 inches of rain in 2 hours and water was up to the hash marks. In addition, intermittent power outages made lighting iffy at best. People play football on a wet field all the time. 

I'm calm Felicia 

Just now, Unashamed said:

Maybe not.  I'm southeast of the field and it seems to be moving my direction and towards huxley.   

Are yall at the field yet? 

Negative. It’s moving southeast-northwest. Looks like the lightning will be gone in about 30 more minutes. I figure maybe 8:00 kick to allow for the lightning delay and warmups. Nothing official yet. I’m still at the house.