Elysian Fields @ Joaquin

1jacket

Elysian Fields vs Joaquin   

46 members have voted

1. 1. Elysian Fields vs Joaquin

• Jackets
    • Rams

5 hours ago, trueblue82 said:

You don’t know our coaching staff. To get on the Internet and declare what they “would have” done in this or that situation is just plain stupid. I heard from a source just as reliable as you that during scheduling back in February, EF flat turned down a game with San Augustine. Y’all scared of the big bad wolves? They’re available today. You want their coach’s number? 

EF had Gunter scheduled for week 1 at a neutral site. Confirmed by both coaching staffs. Gunter cancelled back in Feb because they wanted a game closer. That is fact. I do business with all these east texas schools.  

But you want people to believe that EF was scared to play San Augustine. 

ok. 

19 minutes ago, Eagle1986 said:

EF had Gunter scheduled for week 1 at a neutral site. Confirmed by both coaching staffs. Gunter cancelled back in Feb because they wanted a game closer. That is fact. I do business with all these east texas schools.  

ok. 

They are. 

27 minutes ago, Eagle1986 said:

ok. 

Since you’re all in the know, give Coach Surratt over at Carthage a call. He needs a game today. 

5 minutes ago, trueblue82 said:

Since you’re all in the know, give Coach Surratt over at Carthage a call. He needs a game today. 

Exactly what I thought. Can’t debate the actual question just like last night when I posted exactly how the game postponement went down and who decided not to play today. 

you deflect into something not even related.  
oldest trick in the book when you have lost the debate. 

good luck the rest of the way. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, jacket52 said:

My son had a emergency Appendectomy yesterday and first thing he asked the surgeon was can I still go to the game tonight !  Of course he told him No but what I getting at is the reason EF Coaches, Players and Fans are upset is we got a special TEAM this season and we want to watch them play every chance we get.  But I bet after Joaquin not playing on Saturday, after we get our game at home next year prob be a while before these 2 teams play again. 

PS - I was there last night with my Daughter to watch the game cause in EF it just means more! 

Joaquin probably would want to play better competition than EF so I wouldn’t want to schedule them again either. 

8 minutes ago, Eagle1986 said:

Exactly what I thought. Can’t debate the actual question just like last night when I posted exactly how the game postponement went down and who decided not to play today. 

you deflect into something not even related.  
oldest trick in the book when you have lost the debate. 

good luck the rest of the way. 

I haven’t lost the debate. There isn’t a debate. You’re just looking for something to complain about and overcompensating for shortcomings in other departments by questioning the intestinal fortitude and integrity of a coaching staff that you don’t even know. If Coach Lawson was scared of big bad EF he would not have scheduled the game in February. The game was scheduled for Friday September 4th. Both coaches had a very good idea of what both teams would be putting on the field in week 2. I don’t think either coach looked at it as an easy win or a blowout loss. They both saw value in a game with the other team in preparation for district play. Due to weather conditions the game could not be played on the scheduled date. One coach did not see value for his team in playing the game on Saturday. The San Augustine/ Waskom game and Tenaha/ Arp games were both cancelled in very similar fashion as well. That means San Augustine has been on the field for one scrimmage so far. Are you questioning their manhood as well? Your team is going to have an outstanding season. You’re doing nothing but making your school and it’s fans look bad by getting on a message board and making a silly argument about a meaningless game that isn’t going to be played. 

• Like 1

Joaquin is scared of EF?... Buddy we used to play White Oak and have played Corrigan the past 2 years. I promise you Joaquin does not fear any team in Texas... Hell they’d line up and play against the Cowboys if Coach Lawson told em to. Seems to me EF is upset they didn’t get the chance to beat up on a little guy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lambo said:

Joaquin is scared of EF?... Buddy we used to play White Oak and have played Corrigan the past 2 years. I promise you Joaquin does not fear any team in Texas... Hell they’d line up and play against the Cowboys if Coach Lawson told em to. Seems to me EF is upset they didn’t get the chance to beat up on a little guy.

👀

On 9/5/2020 at 1:41 PM, trueblue82 said:

I haven’t lost the debate. There isn’t a debate. You’re just looking for something to complain about and overcompensating for shortcomings in other departments by questioning the intestinal fortitude and integrity of a coaching staff that you don’t even know. If Coach Lawson was scared of big bad EF he would not have scheduled the game in February. The game was scheduled for Friday September 4th. Both coaches had a very good idea of what both teams would be putting on the field in week 2. I don’t think either coach looked at it as an easy win or a blowout loss. They both saw value in a game with the other team in preparation for district play. Due to weather conditions the game could not be played on the scheduled date. One coach did not see value for his team in playing the game on Saturday. The San Augustine/ Waskom game and Tenaha/ Arp games were both cancelled in very similar fashion as well. That means San Augustine has been on the field for one scrimmage so far. Are you questioning their manhood as well? Your team is going to have an outstanding season. You’re doing nothing but making your school and it’s fans look bad by getting on a message board and making a silly argument about a meaningless game that isn’t going to be played. 

Again. You deflect to something I never said. I never said Joaquin coaches were scared or didn’t have “intestinal fortitude “.  

you have dont this a few times.  Everyone here can read and see that.