• Jackets
    • Rams

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You will be surprised at the physicality of EF’s defense and their offensive running game. Last years scrimmage Joaquin did dominate EF physically. No doubt about that and any EF fan that watched it c

It does matter as it relates to your season and ours. That’s one less game to get ready for district. It’s the whole reason you schedule preseason games. To just bow out cause of a lack of intestinal

Bet you struggle to cross Mid field next Fri unless we turn ball over. 

2 hours ago, trueblue82 said:

I would refer you EF fans predicting a blowout to my old buddy from Corrigan Camden. They were saying the same thing the last two years. Now granted, our team this year is very young, and EF is probably one of the better teams we’ve faced over the past few years. Coach Lawson and his staff thrive in the underdog role. Don’t be surprised if this one is closer than you expect. 

I’m not trying to sound cocky but I’m confident in EF for this year’s game. If EF doesn’t beat themselves, they will take it to Joaquin. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, DeBerryJacket said:

I’m not trying to sound cocky but I’m confident in EF for this year’s game. If EF doesn’t beat themselves, they will take it to Joaquin. 

You should be confident in your team. I’ve seen them on film. Good looking team. I’m saying we don’t get blown out very often. 

• Like 1

EF JV played Waskom tonight and won 14-0 ! See you guys Tomm. night Good Luck to both teams hope it’s a good game. 

• Thanks 1

Harmony just beat Hughes Springs 38-34 !!  Makes me feel a lot better about holding Harmony to 12 points till the last min of game last week.  Them Jackets ready to Swarm!! 

17 minutes ago, BlueBlood99 said:

Joaquin is the only place it rains and the sprinklers are on at the same time. Wet football gets hard to throw and catch after while 

FWIW field looks amazing.   Best I've ever seen it.  

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, BlueBlood99 said:

Joaquin is the only place it rains and the sprinklers are on at the same time. Wet football gets hard to throw and catch after while 

EF only passed like 9 times last week it was a welcomed sight to see the Jackets just run it down a teams throat.  This is first EF team in a while I don’t think a wet field will bother them at all. 

16 minutes ago, jacket52 said:

EF only passed like 9 times last week it was a welcomed sight to see the Jackets just run it down a teams throat.  This is first EF team in a while I don’t think a wet field will bother them at all. 

From what very little I've seen of Joaquin wet field is not an advantage for their offense.   

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Ramfanforever said:

We can only hope our boys don't beat themselves. I pray that all the fans have traveling mercies to and from the game and the players on both teams stay healthy

AMEN! I also feel the same way about EF not beating themselves! Good Luck to both teams and I hope both play a mistake free, clean game. 

16 hours ago, Unashamed said:

From what very little I've seen of Joaquin wet field is not an advantage for their offense.   

Looking at the thunderstorm activity possible for later this evening we might be lucky to get this game in at all. 

33 minutes ago, TDJ89 said:

If its gonna be poor field conditions again in Joaquin, they should play tomorrow in EF.

Calm down Karen. The field is fine. Game was moved last week because we got 7 inches of rain in 2 hours and water was up to the hash marks. In addition, intermittent power outages made lighting iffy at best. People play football on a wet field all the time. 

5 minutes ago, trueblue82 said:

Calm down Karen. The field is fine. Game was moved last week because we got 7 inches of rain in 2 hours and water was up to the hash marks. In addition, intermittent power outages made lighting iffy at best. People play football on a wet field all the time. 

I'm calm Felicia