Week 2 Tatum 1-0 @ Daingerfield 1-0

Tatum_DirtyBird

Tatum @ Daingerfield   

77 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/05/2020 at 12:30 AM

1 minute ago, Nick2011 said:

Yeah that’s what it was.... or maybe we won more district games than y’all? Nawwww that couldn’t be it. Lmao 

Duhhh. That’s where luck and refs paid off you so slow it’s not even fun anymore. My dog understands more than you do. Really feel sorry for you bud. 

2 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

We made it twice in yalls district. That’s all that needs to be said. Do I need to go back and pull up the thread where you and your girl were saying we had no chance at making the playoffs after moving up?

Yea go ahead. While you’re at it find of the talk about y’all going to beat us. 

7 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

We made it twice in yalls district. That’s all that needs to be said. Do I need to go back and pull up the thread where you and your girl were saying we had no chance at making the playoffs after moving up?

Fortunately for y’all our District was weak. We already said we wasn’t good last year. That’s the thing, we know and freely admit when we aren’t good unlike you. 

Just now, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Fortunately for y’all or District was weak. We already said we wasn’t good last year. That’s the thing, we know and freely admit when we aren’t good unlike you. 

One of our three wins last year was against them. And he wanna talk. Lol

1 hour ago, Blazin97 said:

You Tatum guys crack me up 😂😂 but when’s the last time you’ve been relevant?? When MV uspset you first round a couple years ago. Seems like you still haven’t recovered... 

Give me Daingerfield 

Losing our stud QB that year killed us. Last time we were stacked and had a real shot we went 11-1 and got beat out in the 2nd round in a freezing monsoon by Godley. Wet and cold and our boys didnt perform in it and well, Godley's did lol. Think that was 2013 or 2014 maybe.  Most miserable game I ever went to.....and that's including our title game in 07 when it was 16 degrees and the wind was blowing 30 plus.