Week 2 Tatum 1-0 @ Daingerfield 1-0

Tatum_DirtyBird

Tatum @ Daingerfield   

77 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/05/2020 at 12:30 AM

13 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

Losing our stud QB that year killed us. Last time we were stacked and had a real shot we went 11-1 and got beat out in the 2nd round in a freezing monsoon by Godley. Wet and cold and our boys didnt perform in it and well, Godley's did lol. Think that was 2013 or 2014 maybe.  Most miserable game I ever went to.....and that's including our title game in 07 when it was 16 degrees and the wind was blowing 30 plus. 

Your QB was definitely hobbled but still gave up a 31-12 lead. That year and last couple years it’s been Tatum is the “young team”. Is this the year when those young ones have grown up? 

• LOL! 1

4 hours ago, Eagleborn said:

Cool story from someone that lives in Avinger. 

That’s like me saying I won state last year because I’m Aledo fan due to family. 

DF fan this year or Hughes Springs.??

FYI I got a new house. Guess where? In Dfield. All 4 of my kids will be in Tigerland by September 30. Im a #56 fan for HS btw

2 hours ago, Blazin97 said:

You Tatum guys crack me up 😂😂 but when’s the last time you’ve been relevant?? When MV uspset you first round a couple years ago. Seems like you still haven’t recovered... 

Give me Daingerfield 

Theyre clueless lmao.... you can go back for the past 10 years and these 3 clowns 🤡  say the same ole bs every year. Im actually friends with all 3 but they have about as many brain cells as a doorknob.

• Like 1

I have a question. I watched the recap of of y’all game against center. Tell did the refs really give y’all that 24yd TD or did they rule the play dead? The QB was sitting on the ground when he threw that pass. Just wondering. 

13 minutes ago, JETT said:

5 pages of west rusk vs Tatum?  Lol, should be a helluva game with athlete for athlete on both sides of the field, speed shoudnt be an issue in this 1... good luck both squads

Hell.... i took my ole lady on a date and got home to 5 pages of us having a new fan base and then we all know same tadumb bs as always. 3 sqwaking hens trying to find the nest.

6 hours ago, Tiger93 said:

I have a question. I watched the recap of of y’all game against center. Tell did the refs really give y’all that 24yd TD or did they rule the play dead? The QB was sitting on the ground when he threw that pass. Just wondering. 

Play until the play is whistled dead lol. D-linemen almost ripped his head off by his facemask. I assume they were paying more attention to that than him being on the ground when he let go of it, cuz we was kicking an extra point the next play lol. But with us putting up over 500 yards, I would like to think we woulda punched it in a few plays later anyways lol. 

6 hours ago, EastTxFinest said:

Theyre clueless lmao.... you can go back for the past 10 years and these 3 clowns 🤡  say the same ole bs every year. Im actually friends with all 3 but they have about as many brain cells as a doorknob.

Whatchoo mean Cletus? An Avinger fella tellin folks they ain't got no brain cells? C'mon bubba, pot meet kettle. 

What happened over there this past week bud? With that new Carthrage coach, I was expecting 61 points, not 16. 

7 hours ago, Blazin97 said:

Your QB was definitely hobbled but still gave up a 31-12 lead. That year and last couple years it’s been Tatum is the “young team”. Is this the year when those young ones have grown up? 

11 Seniors, 14 Juniors, 4 Sophomores

Starting 3 seniors on offense, 4 on defense. 

9 hours ago, Blazin97 said:

You Tatum guys crack me up 😂😂 but when’s the last time you’ve been relevant?? When MV uspset you first round a couple years ago. Seems like you still haven’t recovered... 

Give me Daingerfield 

That is true. Could be worse. People could only know Tatum exist because of a washed up high profile coach shows up with a bus load or someone played HS here in the 50s. 

8 hours ago, EastTxFinest said:

Funny you mention that. 10 years and we’ve been here talking through the good and bad. There isn’t a single person on this board that supports DF that can say the same. 

35 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Funny you mention that. 10 years and we’ve been here talking through the good and bad. There isn’t a single person on this board that supports DF that can say the same. 

I’ll give you boys that. Y’all show up rain or shine !

3 hours ago, Eagleborn said:

That is true. Could be worse. People could only know Tatum exist because of a washed up high profile coach shows up with a bus load or someone played HS here in the 50s. 

MV has been relevant for the past 5-6 years way before Briles showed up. Honestly Briles first year was probably the worst year around here in the last 5 years. 

5 hours ago, Eagleborn said:

It must be so hard being a fan of teams like Tatum and Daingerfield. 

• Like 1