Week 2 Tatum 1-0 @ Daingerfield 1-0

Tatum_DirtyBird

Tatum @ Daingerfield   

77 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/05/2020 at 12:30 AM

17 minutes ago, PantherNation2015 said:

Y’all can’t get no respect.  😂

Nah... No biggy... DF is the greatest thing going since DF. They may very well win by whatever that computer said and if they do they will be their 6th ever against us in 17-trys.... 

7 hours ago, Eagleborn said:

Nah... No biggy... DF is the greatest thing going since DF. They may very well win by whatever that computer said and if they do they will be their 6th ever against us in 17-trys.... 

You aint even worth conversating with when its your time of the month. All in ya feelings. Go eat some chocolate and you may feel better.

24 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

You aint even worth conversating with when its your time of the month. All in ya feelings. Go eat some chocolate and you may feel better.

What exactly was “feelings”.....?? The part about the computer being a no biggy? Or the part about giving y’all props? Surely not the history lesson? 

We need to do better at blocking up front,and honestly we are missing speed in the backfield. We got speed all over the field except for the backfield. So the line needs to block better so our backs can hit some holes. Our defense is fixing to hold Tatum to 20 though.  Putting 63 on center ain't 💩. Dfield 38- tatum 20. And I'm being generous w the 20.

Ain't got a dog in the fight but I can see the Daingerfield posse is delusional as usual.  If you think Tatum will be a push over I got sad news.  I've been hearing about those Tatum Juniors for years and after watching game they have grown up.  I'm gonna say a coin flip on who wins unless #20 plays then I give edge to Tatum.

4 hours ago, EastTxFinest said:

22 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Baffled that the DF posters can’t make a complete sentence with out using the poop emoji. But carry on. 

I don't see one there. . . Its hard for a Tadumb poster to post whats really going to happen in Tigerland this week 

Just now, EastTxFinest said:

I don't see one there. . . Its hard for a Tadumb poster to post whats really going to happen in Tigerland this week 

That’s because no one knows what’s going to go on. But this I know. We barely scored 63 all last preseason and we just did it against a 4A playoff team. Y’all scored two TDs against a non 3A playoff team. That’s right new offense huh? 

We did give up 62...... against a 4A playoff team..... that put up those same type of numbers all last season....... with 8 starters returning on offense..... a offense that many of they did their homework could argue that is the most electric offense around. 

But carry on. Keep talking. It’s fun. 

12 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

That’s because no one knows what’s going to go on. But this I know. We barely scored 63 all last preseason and we just did it against a 4A playoff team. Y’all scored two TDs against a non 3A playoff team. That’s right new offense huh? 

We did give up 62...... against a 4A playoff team..... that put up those same type of numbers all last season....... with 8 starters returning on offense..... a offense that many of they did their homework could argue that is the most electric offense around. 

But carry on. Keep talking. It’s fun. 

Youre a stat junky. Thats cool