Week 2 Tatum 1-0 @ Daingerfield 1-0

Tatum_DirtyBird

Tatum @ Daingerfield   

77 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/05/2020 at 12:30 AM

14 minutes ago, Fblife13 said:

Was it more the run d or pass d? Or both? Just curious. Because in my opinion our run game is the weak point as of now. But I do expect that to change throughout the year. 

We gave up a lot of yards to Horace.....but I can assure you. He's a different breed of back than what y'all got at the moment. My biggest concern about y'all is Jeter's ability to use his legs to extend plays while keeping his eyes down field. 

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Eagleborn said:

I guess scoring more than that isn't either. 

On one of the softest and lost defenses I have seen on video in a long time at that level.  We will see how it goes against our defense and if you do well then I will give you credit, until then nothing to brag about at all.

1 hour ago, Fblife13 said:

Was it more the run d or pass d? Or both? Just curious. Because in my opinion our run game is the weak point as of now. But I do expect that to change throughout the year. 

Well I think that our troubles with the run game had a lot to do with not running the QB off of the edge option, because they were trying to get him to get used to staying in the pocket more and reading what the other team is giving him.  Also I think  that they really struggled with alignment in the new offense.  I think that all of that will change as we go along.

1 hour ago, Eagle8 said:

We gave up a lot of yards to Horace.....but I can assure you. He's a different breed of back than what y'all got at the moment. My biggest concern about y'all is Jeter's ability to use his legs to extend plays while keeping his eyes down field. 

Even though Jeter had a good game last week he did not have his best game, I think that the coaches had him a little handcuffed trying to get him to read first and look for what the defense is giving you.  I look for him to probably open it up a little more as we go along and use his legs more to open the defense up.  Atlanta had several people keying on him every play and he still was able to burn them down the field.  The new offense is going to be special love watching it develop.

• Thanks 2

6 hours ago, GWBears01 said:

So tell me in time honest opinion. Is Center really an offensive juggernaut or does Tatum have some defensive issues ?  We all know Center has no defense. 

My understanding is Tatum was scared to try to make a tackle. Which it doesn’t sound like there was much Defense played at all in that game. 

If that’s the case, and Tatum is scared to wrap up.... Daingerfield has two running backs that will run over them all night. 

14 minutes ago, Sandlot17 said:

My understanding is Tatum was scared to try to make a tackle. Which it doesn’t sound like there was much Defense played at all in that game. 

If that’s the case, and Tatum is scared to wrap up.... Daingerfield has two running backs that will run over them all night. 

Yeah with that poor performance on defense, I’m really worried after seeing the amazing display of that Carthage offense against Atlanta. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

43 minutes ago, Sandlot17 said:

That’s my understanding too. Thankful Center just fell down on plays they didn’t score.