Week 2 Tatum 1-0 @ Daingerfield 1-0

Tatum_DirtyBird

Tatum @ Daingerfield   

77 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/05/2020 at 12:30 AM

4 hours ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

All BS aside. I just want us to get better thru the season. We've lost focus on what's important NOW. Instead of what matters in December. Thats keeping it real. Ive lost my mind thinking year end and year out we are supposed to win IT every year. We need to get better  period!!! Thats what preseason is for anyways. Championships aren't won in September lmao. W1N

7 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

All BS aside. I just want us to get better thru the season. We've lost focus on what's important NOW. Instead of what matters in December. Thats keeping it real. Ive lost my mind thinking year end and year out we are supposed to win IT every year. We need to get better  period!!! Thats what preseason is for anyways. Championships aren't won in September lmao. W1N

I think everyone is getting stuck on the NOW in fear they may cancel the season and that is all we have !

12 hours ago, sackem said:

at the schools where guidelines  was not followed has there been big outbreaks or spikes?

I don’t know. Heard that they are seeing people on videos not following guidelines and procedures. Not wearing mask nor social distancing. Thinking that they’re invincible and just being hard headed.