Week 2 Tatum 1-0 @ Daingerfield 1-0

Tatum_DirtyBird

Tatum @ Daingerfield   

77 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/05/2020 at 12:30 AM

1 hour ago, bearnation said:

maybe both? should be a really good game.... I'm kinda hoping Daingerfield is "for real" so that our scrimmage (i know just a scrimmage) result doesnt look so bad! 

Y’all was 98% self inflicted in that scrimmage. 

24 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

You're full of cow manure

Well we did turn the ball over the first 3 possessions so some of it was self inflicted. I think if our teams played a full game it would be a great game. I was impressed with DF but I do think we helped y’all out. 

2 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

Well we did turn the ball over the first 3 possessions so some of it was self inflicted. I think if our teams played a full game it would be a great game. I was impressed with DF but I do think we helped y’all out. 

Did yall have Vaseline on your gloves? Turnovers are part of it. Hell we had 7 and still won.

7 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

Did yall have Vaseline on your gloves? Turnovers are part of it. Hell we had 7 and still won.

Turnovers are part of it. What I’m saying is they are pretty evenly matched teams. None of those turnovers were forced. Even the strip sack was self inflicted. Go watch the film. The tackle just gave the DE a free pass to the quarterback and double teamed. I could have caused a fumble on that if given a free run at the Qb. 😂. Not trying to get you in your feels just saying I didn’t think y’all were a better team but rather better that day. 

1 minute ago, GWBears01 said:

Turnovers are part of it. What I’m saying is they are pretty evenly matched teams. None of those turnovers were forced. Even the strip sack was self inflicted. Go watch the film. The tackle just gave the DE a free pass to the quarterback and double teamed. I could have caused a fumble on that if given a free run at the Qb. 😂. Not trying to get you in your feels just saying I didn’t think y’all were a better team but rather better that day. 

No worries. Im good with constructive criticism. I just want us to get better each week. Tatum is loaded. Thats obvious

3 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

No stupid. I was talking about against Atlanta. We didn't win a scrimmage. We tied lol

Guess I’m stupid too because the sentence right before talking about having 7 and still winning was asking GW dude if they had lube. 

1 hour ago, GWBears01 said:

1 hour ago, EastTxFinest said:

Absolutely no where in here does it mean toon ATL. But we are stupid and need to pay attention. Don’t get butthurt because your lack of sentence structure is lacking. 

7 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Absolutely no where in here does it mean toon ATL. But we are stupid and need to pay attention. Don’t get butthurt because your lack of sentence structure is lacking. 

I was talking about against atl moron. We didn't turn the ball over but 1 time in the scrimmage that I remember.