The Smoakhouse Forums

Week 2 Tatum 1-0 @ Daingerfield 1-0

Tatum @ Daingerfield   

77 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/05/2020 at 12:30 AM

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

good luck to y’all.   

eventually you will run across a defense that is not trying to social distance.

Kudos to players from both teams ALL Standing and honoring the US Flaq  as National anthem played..  7 Daingerfield players carried  large US Flags on a pole as they entered the field.

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

You’re picking or you’re hoping? Lol

maybe both? should be a really good game.... I'm kinda hoping Daingerfield is "for real" so that our scrimmage (i know just a scrimmage) result doesnt look so bad! 

12 hours ago, sackem said:

at the schools where guidelines  was not followed has there been big outbreaks or spikes?

I don’t know. Heard that they are seeing people on videos not following guidelines and procedures. Not wearing mask nor social distancing. Thinking that they’re invincible and just being hard headed. 

12 hours ago, sackem said:

Just hoping maybe Daingerfield has remodeled or built new Visitor Restrooms.

Looks like rain so what about the electric lines on the ground running through water.

Why don't you spit before you leave home and let your pamper handle the rest?

11 minutes ago, KrookedWolfe said:

Why don't you spit before you leave home and let your pamper handle the rest?

Probably just worried that another cheerleader gets electrocuted like last time Tatum played there.

1 hour ago, bearnation said:

maybe both? should be a really good game.... I'm kinda hoping Daingerfield is "for real" so that our scrimmage (i know just a scrimmage) result doesnt look so bad! 

Y’all was 98% self inflicted in that scrimmage. 

24 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

You're full of cow manure

Well we did turn the ball over the first 3 possessions so some of it was self inflicted. I think if our teams played a full game it would be a great game. I was impressed with DF but I do think we helped y’all out. 

2 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

Well we did turn the ball over the first 3 possessions so some of it was self inflicted. I think if our teams played a full game it would be a great game. I was impressed with DF but I do think we helped y’all out. 

Did yall have Vaseline on your gloves? Turnovers are part of it. Hell we had 7 and still won.

7 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

Did yall have Vaseline on your gloves? Turnovers are part of it. Hell we had 7 and still won.

Turnovers are part of it. What I’m saying is they are pretty evenly matched teams. None of those turnovers were forced. Even the strip sack was self inflicted. Go watch the film. The tackle just gave the DE a free pass to the quarterback and double teamed. I could have caused a fumble on that if given a free run at the Qb. 😂. Not trying to get you in your feels just saying I didn’t think y’all were a better team but rather better that day. 

1 minute ago, GWBears01 said:

Turnovers are part of it. What I’m saying is they are pretty evenly matched teams. None of those turnovers were forced. Even the strip sack was self inflicted. Go watch the film. The tackle just gave the DE a free pass to the quarterback and double teamed. I could have caused a fumble on that if given a free run at the Qb. 😂. Not trying to get you in your feels just saying I didn’t think y’all were a better team but rather better that day. 

No worries. Im good with constructive criticism. I just want us to get better each week. Tatum is loaded. Thats obvious

25 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Did she just say they won a scrimmage? 

Baby Carthage winning scrimmages now. 🤣🤣

23 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

No worries. Im good with constructive criticism. I just want us to get better each week. Tatum is loaded. Thats obvious

Tatum is not loaded. 

2 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

They had poor defense and we missed opportunities to score more. If we was loaded, we woulda scored 84. 

Week 5 gonna be fun ! 😃 If both teams can’t get better on defense we may set a record on combined points scored 😂 

1 hour ago, EastTxFinest said:

Does not sound like your good with criticism.  Sounds more like your a little delusional.

14 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

Week 5 gonna be fun ! 😃 If both teams can’t get better on defense we may set a record on combined points scored 😂 

Hopefully fans and schools will get better at doing their part so that week 5 can happen. 

3 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

No stupid. I was talking about against Atlanta. We didn't win a scrimmage. We tied lol

Guess I’m stupid too because the sentence right before talking about having 7 and still winning was asking GW dude if they had lube.