Week 2 Tatum 1-0 @ Daingerfield 1-0

Tatum_DirtyBird

Tatum @ Daingerfield   

77 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/05/2020 at 12:30 AM

I'm still sticking to my  moderate 38-20 prediction. Although I think it could be much worse.  center is dumpster juice. I just hope the rain stays away so you Tatum fans have zero excuses. Cause God knows yall will be looking for em after this thrashing. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Fblife13 said:

I'm still sticking to my  moderate 38-20 prediction. Although I think it could be much worse.  center is dumpster juice. I just hope the rain stays away so you Tatum fans have zero excuses. Cause god knows yall will be looking for em after this thrashing. 

Irony in someone from DF using the word dumpster in reference to another school. And it should be God with a capital G unless you’re atheist then by all means you do you. 

4 minutes ago, Fblife13 said:

I'm still sticking to my  moderate 38-20 prediction. Although I think it could be much worse.  center is dumpster juice. I just hope the rain stays away so you Tatum fans have zero excuses. Cause god knows yall will be looking for em after this thrashing. 

Gonna keep this for later.  You may be right but after hearing what I did today you may be eating those words.  And I picked Daingerfield.  Wish I could change my vote now!!!

1 minute ago, Eagleborn said:

Irony in someone from DF using the word dumpster in reference to another school. And it should be God with a capital G unless you’re atheist then by all means you do you. 

It is a capital G.....I just edited it lmao.And you know deep down your worried we might put 70 on ya after center demolished your defense.  How can you give up that many points and honestly think your gonna be able to win consistently like that. I know our defense will be able to stop Tatum at least a few times and that will be enough because your defense cant stop a dang thing. 

3 minutes ago, YourNoDaisy said:

Gonna keep this for later.  You may be right but after hearing what I did today you may be eating those words.  And I picked Daingerfield.  Wish I could change my vote now!!!

Do you want us to beg you what you heard or what? Sounds like a crock of 💩 to me. Dfield by 18 at least. And go ahead and change your prediction. The more in the crow buffet line to serve the better. 

• LOL! 1

1 minute ago, Fblife13 said:

It is a capital G.....I just edited it lmao.And you know deep down your worried we might put 70 on ya after center demolished your defense.  How can you give up that many points and honestly think your gonna be able to win consistently like that. I know our defense will be able to stop Tatum at least a few times and that will be enough because your defense cant stop a dang thing. 

Where to begin. 

The moment I get worried about a high school game will be the moment I check out. 

DF has to stop Tatum more so than Tatum has to stop DF. DF will stop DF enough for us. 

3 minutes ago, Fblife13 said:

Do you want us to beg you what you heard or what? Sounds like a crock of 💩 to me. Dfield by 18 at least. And go ahead and change your prediction. The more in the crow buffet line to serve the better. 

Like I said you still may be right but this could be a game changer.  Something I may drive all the way up to Morris County to see.  Been waiting 3 years in the making!

Just now, YourNoDaisy said:

Like I said you still may be right but this could be a game changer.  Something I may drive all the way up to Morris County to see.  Been waiting 3 years in the making!

Don’t go to morris county unless you have to. Or to watch their best team Paul Pewitt play. 

3 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Where to begin. 

The moment I get worried about a high school game will be the moment I check out. 

DF has to stop Tatum more so than Tatum has to stop DF. DF will stop DF enough for us. 

That could be true if the offense runs like it did the other night. But I'm quite sure we will be running more smoothly this week. And not putting the ball on the ground 7 times. We honest6coukd had put 40+ on atlanta.i know, could've, should've,would've. But like I said I dont anticipate having  those problems any more. 

2 minutes ago, Fblife13 said:

That could be true if the offense runs like it did the other night. But I'm quite sure we will be running more smoothly this week. And not putting the ball on the ground 7 times. We honest6coukd had put 40+ on atlanta.i know, could've, should've,would've. But like I said I dont anticipate having  those problems any more. 

Glad yall are fixing things.  I'm sure Tatum is sitting back thinking no need to change anything and going in way over confident. 

3 minutes ago, YourNoDaisy said:

Glad yall are fixing things.  I'm sure Tatum is sitting back thinking no need to change anything and going in way over confident. 

The difference is we got head hunters on defense while Tatum seems to be somewhat confused as to knowing how to make a tackle. We have the players to actually fix things. You cant coach em to have heart and be tough. 

1 minute ago, Fblife13 said:

The difference is we got head hunters on defense while Tatum seems to be somewhat confused as to knowing how to make a tackle. We have the players to actually fix things. You cant coach em to have heart and be tough. 

Can ya coach ‘em on how to hang onto the ball? Asking for a friend?

4 minutes ago, Fblife13 said:

Same players that were always fighting with each other pregame last season?