Week 2 Tatum 1-0 @ Daingerfield 1-0

Tatum_DirtyBird

Tatum @ Daingerfield   

77 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/05/2020 at 12:30 AM

1 minute ago, Eagleborn said:

Fact is y’all scored less on us the last two seasons than y’all did last week against a non 3-A playoff team. 

Fact is yall are also a non 3-a playoff team as well and couldn't score on us at All. In reality it's fun to play against yall,but yall dumpster juice. I'm glad yall are confident though after giving up 62 lmao

Just now, Fblife13 said:

Fact is yall are also a non 3-a playoff team as well and couldn't score on us at All. In reality it's fun to play against yall,but yall dumpster juice. 

Y’all take a lot of pride in beating non playoff teams. Bless it. 

Just now, Fblife13 said:

Yea like back to back state champion newton last year. 

Yea that was a fluke. Still counts though. Spoke to a few of them and they said they were watching y’all at dingle Jerry’s world last season. 

Well I do not think any team that gives up 60 plus points to any other team is very good.  So I do not see playoffs in your future or Centers future.  However, that #1 running back is good and will make a difference, but been waiting on these daingerfield boys to get to varsity together for a while and they can play some defense so if you score on them you have earned it.  That TD that atlanta scored was a fluke.  We would have scored 4 more times if we could have held onto the ball and we had any clock management skills.  But right now none of that matters and I for one am looking forward to seeing how our defense stacks up against you offense to see what we need to work on going forward.  Our offense is going to take a while to figure this new system out, so we are going to have to win on defense for a little while.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, wildtigers said:

Well I do not think any team that gives up 60 plus points to any other team is very good.  So I do not see playoffs in your future or Centers future.  However, that #1 running back is good and will make a difference, but been waiting on these daingerfield boys to get to varsity together for a while and they can play some defense so if you score on them you have earned it.  That TD that atlanta scored was a fluke.  We would have scored 4 more times if we could have held onto the ball and we had any clock management skills.  But right now none of that matters and I for one am looking forward to seeing how our defense stacks up against you offense to see what we need to work on going forward.  Our offense is going to take a while to figure this new system out, so we are going to have to win on defense for a little while.

Hmmm, Gilmer won plenty playoff games with no defense. 🤣🤣🤣

Congrats to Tatum QB Kendric Malone for being named Longview News-Journal's Offensive Player of the week and being nominated for Built Ford Tough Player of the week. 

Malone threw for 293 yards and ran for 109. 4 total TDs. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

Congrats to Tatum QB Kendric Malone for being named Longview News-Journal's Offensive Player of the week and being nominated for Built Ford Tough Player of the week. 

Malone threw for 293 yards and ran for 109. 4 total TDs. 

He had a field day. Congrats 

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

But did you win?

Not a chance in hell lol. Was a 27-21 ball game with 2 minutes left in the half. Ended 74-28 lol. Gilmer had depth, we didnt. Once we got tired. Traylor beat the brakes off of us lol. 

3 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Comprehension ain’t your strong suit so I’ll break it down for you Internet. I didn’t say we was Gilmer but if we put up points like that every week, don’t need much defense. Lol

You won't do that this week tho.... comprehend that?