San Augustine 0-0 @ Waskom 1-0 Sept 4th 7:30

Wild74

San Augustine at Waskom  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this early game

On 8/31/2020 at 6:55 AM, JETT said:

From what I've seen so far, going to be a rough year... hopefully I'm wrong, with all the mess going on i may not attend anymore games... masks, no band or cheer leaders at the way games at the moment..... may just gear up come playoffs and go catch some good games.... waskom seems to be clicking early on 

We will see, still early.   Could not have asked for better results following first outing, but Garrison let me down.   Not typical Garrison squad that I have been accustomed to the past several years.   We will see if SA lives up to their #5 hype.  Know they lost quite a bit from last years team, but still has one of the better backs in the state totin the rock!!   Take care.  Hope the best for you and Winona on the season.

10 minutes ago, 1WildCat said:

We will see, still early.   Could not have asked for better results following first outing, but Garrison let me down.   Not typical Garrison squad that I have been accustomed to the past several years.   We will see if SA lives up to their #5 hype.  Know they lost quite a bit from last years team, but still has one of the better backs in the state totin the rock!!   Take care.  Hope the best for you and Winona on the season.

Thank you, same to yall

53 minutes ago, 1WildCat said:

If the line holds up then we will tough to stop running the ball.  I saw that Garrison game. They may have a hard time making the playoffs with that team.  

On 9/2/2020 at 11:43 AM, TheWolf said:

If the line holds up then we will tough to stop running the ball.  I saw that Garrison game. They may have a hard time making the playoffs with that team.  

I agree, it's going to be tough.  Brighter days are ahead with some of the kids coming up, they just aren't there yet ....

4 minutes ago, Wild74 said:

Lighting according to the weather service was not going to be out of the area until 11 o'clock I would think San Augustine would not want to wait that long since they where the visiting team. 

We drove all this way to play only to have Waskom cancel at 7.  SA coaches are hot.