New Boston @ Dekalb

kooldown54

17 minutes ago, soldier1 said:

IMO i do think so.. seen them both and i think ND would win.  RC had a one man crew(the QB) in a 1 point loss, hell, Diana at least handed the ball to a "ok" RB 

I have seen Rivercrest. They aren’t bad. That QB can play and they have that Lineman who is committed to Arkansas.

1 hour ago, Valhalla said:

I have seen Rivercrest. They aren’t bad. That QB can play and they have that Lineman who is committed to Arkansas.

Seen them too and i agree they are not bad but im with Soldier1, i think ND would beat them.  The RC QB ran through DK like poo through a goose, ALONE.  I do not think DK will have an answer for NB's backfield combined.  

2 hours ago, kooldown54 said:

Seen them too and i agree they are not bad but im with Soldier1, i think ND would beat them.  The RC QB ran through DK like poo through a goose, ALONE.  I do not think DK will have an answer for NB's backfield combined.  

I heard NB looked good in their scrimmage too. Were you there? Who was it against? Should be fun on Friday.

19 minutes ago, DKBear123 said:

Union Grove looked real good Friday. Held Chisum under 60 and didn't even let them rush for 500 yards. 

Yea, they did awesome!  Just curious, if DK couldn't contain 1QB , what's their game plan to contain NB's stable?

41 minutes ago, kooldown54 said:

Yea, they did awesome!  Just curious, if DK couldn't contain 1QB , what's their game plan to contain NB's stable?

Rivercrest scored 3 offensive touchdowns. Congrats on the win last Friday, reached your yearly quota early this year.

6 minutes ago, DKBear123 said:

Rivercrest scored 3 offensive touchdowns. Congrats on the win last Friday, reached your yearly quota early this year.

Doesn't matter if it was 3,4,5 or 6, it was a 1 man show.  DK scored 3 offensive TD's and 1 Defensive TD(which was the difference)

33 minutes ago, BEARDEDGOAT said:

I saw where New Boston had one and Dekalb had two of the top 5 rushers in the area last week. 3 of the 5 in one game will be fun to watch! Cant wait for this one! Hopefully the weather will leave so we dont have to move the game at midnight.

The game is “supposed” to be in NB this year anyway.  We showed up in DK lastyear, let there at 9pm, hauled to NB because the field was too bad in DK.