Carlisle Vs. Troup Friday @7:30

upullinmychain

18 minutes ago, Unashamed said:

Well I figured they're better than WW.  

Not to disparage troup,but ww is a lil bit better than they were last year,actually a whole nuther level above last season.as for troup?i can’t say yet.but i really dont see anybody keeping us below 21 or so this year before injuries as always happen before dist is over..still think my indians pull it off..js 

Just now, Unashamed said:

Idk anything about these teams but it's rare a team holds Alto to zero.  

Agree,but alto is in full rebuild after graduating 16-18 quality seniors.takes a minute to overcome that wit one scrimmage and then,bang,playing up a classification.week three or four i honestly believe that games alot closer.jmho....then again troup may be foreal this year and be that gorilla we need to get ready for dist.

Gotta go with my Tribe. I think it should be a good game to watch. I think Carlisle has 3 Freshmen starting this year. I would think our secondary could be in growing mode. We shall see how it pans out. As for Westwood, they will win their share of games this year in 3A Div 1.

5 hours ago, RipperRipper said:

Gotta go with my Tribe. I think it should be a good game to watch. I think Carlisle has 3 Freshmen starting this year. I would think our secondary could be in growing mode. We shall see how it pans out. As for Westwood, they will win their share of games this year in 3A Div 1.

Yeah i finally watched that replay of game.Ww is bigger and faster than last season and that qb and rb look legit.we got work to do but I really like what we got to work with..js 

• Like 1