Argyle(1-0) @ Pleasant Grove(1-0)

regaleagle

Week 2  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Argyle Eagles
    • Pleasant Grove Hawks

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/05/2020 at 12:30 AM

On 9/5/2020 at 9:52 AM, regaleagle said:

Weight ain't everything for O-lines when the size difference and height is close.  Strength, technique, power, and quickness are all very important.  I'm not saying that Argyle's O-line is better than what Carthage has fielded this season.......but I'm not saying their not, either.  I'm sure that Carthage has  a very well-coached quality O-line again.......too bad Argyle and Carthage haven't been able to play.......except for 2 times in the playoffs years ago. I must admit that after only two games I'm even very impressed by this season's Argyle Eagles O-line.......and I've seen them all.  I will agree with d0tcom that this may be the best O-line that Argyle has ever fielded as a unit.  Even with Reeves gone for the season......there is depth and next man up looks like he belongs.

Regaleagle 74 and 75  335 pounders dominated LV in the state championship game and both Return. 
55 another 325 pounder saw a lot of playing time. They are not only big but they can move with very quick feet. The two new linemen at 260 and 285 have fit right in. 
When they finally get enough games in and gel. They will Be just like the Dawg O lines of the past. Big wall of blockers on the pass and motor graders on the run. 

27 minutes ago, cowboyandchrist said:

Who is 200

the tight end was 215 last year, he definitely gained weight. 
he looks 225

i guess 74 and 75 lost weight  

They were 335 last year.

that an average of 294

Starting Right Tackle against Kilgore is listed at 200.  And that is the size his coach said in an interview. 

On 9/6/2020 at 9:28 PM, powerlifter said:

watch out for the tigers from Silsbee Houston Post had a  good write up about them saying five kids on the OL are over 300 pounds and five on there DL over 300  none of them play both ways dont overlook there kids 

Watch out FOR WHAT?   Silsbee not even in the same stratosphere as PG and Argyle.

LOL

• LOL! 1

23 hours ago, powerlifter said:

lol i will take your word for it  watch the game taps PG  has a ton of work cut for them before you can say stratosphere  good luck to your team this week

Who on the PG schedule including the playoffs can beat them except maybe Carthage? NOBODY that’s who.  They will destroy Silsbee

On 9/8/2020 at 3:09 PM, cotton84 said:

Last October enrollment........Argyle 1051..........Carthage 824........P G 724......... yeah Carthage is way closer to Argyle

It doesn't matter how many kids enrolled in school what matters is how many came out to play football