Tyler Chapel Hill vs Kaufman who you got

TheChill

3 hours ago, Jakeelee05 said:

Chapel hill should win. Lindale just had a crappy game. We were up 32 to 13 with like 3 minutes left in the game and it’s like our guys just quit. I will say Kaufman doesn’t look bad though. Their qb And running back are both good

This!!   I suspect Kaufman is happy to be back in 4A-D1, but not so happy to have fallen in the very tough District 7 with Argyle, Melissa, and Paris.  Still.....they are picked to finish 4th and may even surprise some of these very good teams in District play.  They have a nucleus to work from, some very good players with size, and a good QB and RB. They have some size on their lines and know how to play football.  I would not exactly give CH an easy nod to win this game......even though the game is a home game for CH.  Just the fact that Kaufman never quit last week and did come back late shows that they do have some weapons.  And that was only the first game of the season.  Usually you will see teams make a fairly good improvement from Week 1 to Week 2 each season.......although it could happen later this year because of Covid and schedule constraints w/ scrimmages.  

15 hours ago, Jakeelee05 said:

Chapel hill should win. Lindale just had a crappy game. We were up 32 to 13 with like 3 minutes left in the game and it’s like our guys just quit. I will say Kaufman doesn’t look bad though. Their qb And running back are both good

I wouldn't say that the Eagles quit. I would say it was more of Kaufman showing some fight. Recovering an onside kick and driving to score on a tired Lindale defense.

Don't underestimate the Lions. I think they are better than many think. CH scored alot of points last week. This week we will see if they can be consistent with the scoring!

I think CH wins by two scores. Lindale should have won by 3-4 scores.