Mt Vernon @ Pittsburg

Blazin97

3 hours ago, mvtigerbacker said:

MV beat Pittsburg 41-7 in 2004 - that’s the last time MV beat Pittsburg - all time Pittsburg leads the series 38-27-4- Pittsburg has won the last 7 meetings with the last meeting being in 2015

You can find a lot of good TX HS football history at https://www.texashighschoolfootballhistory.com

• Thanks 1

Pitt will be extremely physical and aggressive on defense and well balanced on offense this week, with return of number one RB and DB. I never thought that I would ever say this about Pitt/MV game, but I'm expecting one heck of a game for Pitt's Homecoming Friday night. Pirates win 42-21. Go Pitt!

15 minutes ago, Pittstrike52 said:

Pitt will be extremely physical and aggressive on defense and well balanced on offense this week, with return of number one RB and DB. I never thought that I would ever say this about Pitt/MV game, but I'm expecting one heck of a game for Pitt's Homecoming Friday night. Pirates win 42-21. Go Pitt!

If y’all can hold Briles 2020 offense to 21 Points I’ll tip my hat.  Ain’t going to lie it’s salty for early season.  The Tiger QB is a game changer.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, PantherNation2015 said:

If y’all can hold Briles 2020 offense to 21 Points I’ll tip my hat.  Ain’t going to lie it’s salty for early season.  The Tiger QB is a game changer.

Yes, I've seen their highlights and they're clicking on all cylinders earlier than one would expect. But don't be a bit surprised , if MV ends their night in the twenty points range when things are all said and done. Yes, you are definitely hearing here first. Go Pitt!

I’ll take pitt is this one they will get their stud RB back and a key offensive lineman. Also they had to rearrange their whole offense last week because some kid were out so I think they get back on track this week. Heard MV Qb is special but he better not let Gates get a clean shot I promise he’ll be nervous the rest of the game if he does kids a beast.

2 hours ago, GoodOleBoy73 said:

Pitt gets on track this week. I'm taking Pitt 34-14

Bold prediction. Holding MV to 14?? Good luck with that. One thing I was worried about coming into the year was MV’s defense but they played really well week 1. 

1 hour ago, Pittstrike52 said:

If you flip the score to MV winning 42-21 that would make some sense