Lindale vs Midlothian Heritage

Jakeelee05

I don’t know much about Midlothian. Lindale got the win over Kaufman but it wasn’t pretty. They had some bright spots but all in all not a great game. Jenkins is still tearing it up and I think the rest of the team could be really good but they need to be more in sync. The qb looked good at times and bad at times. I’m still picking Lindale to win but honestly not sure. Thoughts?

Lindale and Kaufman both looked like teams playing in a second scrimmage. I would expect things to look much more crisp for both of them next week.

Heritage has been solid since day one of opening the school. I'm sure they will be good. This will be a test to tell us if the Eagles are for real.

Heritage operates out of the spread, but utilizes the running game as much as the pass......just depends on the defense of their opponent.  If Lindale puts too much focus on stopping their run game.......Heritage will burn them a few times with passes.......then mix in that run game again to keep the defense honest.  Heritage should win this game by 2 Td's IMHO.  Of course it all depends on Lindale's D........Heritage is gonna move the sticks and score for sure.  Does Lindale have an effective passing game, or do they mainly have a ground attack?

Well the ground attack is definitely they’re strongest weapon. Passing last week was 50/50. The qb can definitely chunck it and the receivers made some good catches but also dropped several. If they could just get a little more in sync they would have a strong pass game too. 

• Like 1