Kyle Rittenhouse

mellon

9 minutes ago, JETT said:

The 1's who try and make attempt to cover for trump... 

No, you were when you said you had your doubts about Barr; You hate Barr because he is a Trump appointee; You hate All things Trump... & you can’t see the truth though it is right in your face.

Only 146 more years to go.

3 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

No, you were when you said you had your doubts about Barr; You hate Barr because he is a Trump appointee; You hate All things Trump... & you can’t see the truth though it is right in your face.

I've disliked trump since that boring @## show the apprentice.... barr is a trumplican just like yourself but stays out of the spotlight long enough to not be seen.... 

4 minutes ago, JETT said:

I've disliked trump since that boring @## show the apprentice.... barr is a trumplican just like yourself but stays out of the spotlight long enough to not be seen.... 

You like to label things; “Trumplican”...I’m not a “Trumplican”, I am an “American”, who used to vote Democrat, but never will again... Did you catch my reference in my previous post? I can add a link if you would like ; Only 146 more years... LBJ put th’ Hook Deep in y’all, for sure, & Barry Soetoro did as well. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

You like to label things; “Trumplican”...I’m not a “Trumplican”, I am an “American”, who used to vote Democrat, but never will again... Did you catch my reference in my previous post? I can add a link if you would like ; Only 146 more years... LBJ put th’ Hook Deep in y’all, for sure, & Barry Soetoro did as well. 

I was born here so I'm an "American" as well, just cause I'm dark doesn't change anything..... ive seen many long time Republicans independents, ppl tired of trump voting biden, are those bad ppl? No

1 hour ago, JETT said:

Eb18GlEXQAAZVCF.jpg

So in 4yrs, when PRESIDENT Trump leaves office...

I'll propose a compromise. Trump goes to prison (for what, I truly don't know). And Hillary goes to prison on a life sentence with no parole. Also, Nadler, Maxine Waters, Schiff, and Comey get prison. 

Deal? 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, TTman7 said:

So in 4yrs, when PRESIDENT Trump leaves office...

I'll propose a compromise. Trump goes to prison (for what, I truly don't know). And Hillary goes to prison on a life sentence with no parole. Also, Nadler, Maxine Waters, Schiff, and Comey get prison. 

Deal? 

I'll take that deal, none of em have done anything for me.... fire em all

20 minutes ago, JETT said:

I was born here so I'm an "American" as well, just cause I'm dark doesn't change anything..... ive seen many long time Republicans independents, ppl tired of trump voting biden, are those bad ppl? No

Nope, They ain’t “bad people”, They are just dumasses.

• Like 1

On 8/30/2020 at 6:56 PM, BlahBlah said:

I saw on an interview a couple days ago, that Kyle was likely charged because of what he posted on his social media accounts before he left to go to Wisconsin.  He basically posted that he was going to Wisconsin and kill some Liberals.  If that is true that would be damaging to Kyle.  It would be like if two members on here agree to meet up somewhere to fight, and someone dies.  There would be no self-defense for anyone involved.  People really have to watch out what they post on here or anywhere else on the internet.  It can come back to haunt you in a big way.  

Now nobody outside their family is going to miss the two who died due to their past behavior.  

He killed communist not liberals. Big difference. lol

13 minutes ago, JETT said:

I'll speak for myself and not others.... at the end of the day are the American ppl going to take care of me or my famiy? Hell no

You take care of your family, and I take care of mine. And with whatever we have left over we use that blessing from God to help those around us. 

21 minutes ago, JETT said:

I'll speak for myself and not others.... at the end of the day are the American ppl going to take care of me or my famiy? Hell no

Government shouldn't take care of your family. You should do that.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, EnjoyLife said:

I am not judging Kyles guilt or innocence...that is the courts responsibility. I am saying that no matter his guilt or innocence three people were shot and two are now dead and he could grow old in prison. That is the kind of thing that happens when a bunch of moron anarchists meet up with a wannabe bad***. Im pretty sure Kyles family and the families of the two dead folks wish they had all stayed home that night.

It would have been better if morons did not defend violent people (warrants for sexual assault) who get shot by the police as if they was good people. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TheShadowKnows said:

It would have been better if morons did not defend violent people (warrants for sexual assault) who get shot by the police as if they was good people. 

The Jacob Blake shooting was completely justified. Anyone that says otherwise has either not seen the video or they have an agenda and do not care about the truth. The George Floyd situation is more complicated.

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, EnjoyLife said:

The Jacob Blake shooting was completely justified. Anyone that says otherwise has either not seen the video or they have an agenda and do not care about the truth. The George Floyd situation is more complicated.

I agree with this

3 hours ago, JETT said:

Maybe...maybe not. 

Evidently you think Uncle Creepy is going to take care of you and your family? 

11 hours ago, JETT said:

I'm not voting Democrat in 2020 because I'm being "played" as you call it... im voting blue to remove that clown out of office, I could care less what biden does or kamala takes over...... im not loyal to any of em like you trumplicans....

2otqio.jpg

Forgot this? His attorney is locked up for covering the clown

President Trump didn't make him do anything of his own free will.  He did what he did because he was an attorney that should have known the law.  What was he convicted for ? Tax evasion, lying under oath during his testimony.  Only his illegal campaign contribution to President Trump is related to him, and he chose to do so.   

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DaveTV1 said:

President Trump didn't make him do anything of his own free will.  He did what he did because he was an attorney that should have known the law.  What was he convicted for ? Tax evasion, lying under oath during his testimony.  Only his illegal campaign contribution to President Trump is related to him, and he chose to do so.   

Sounds all to familiar, but I guess some get pardoned Huh?

Flynn 

Stone 

And the list goes on