Atlanta vs Pewitt @ Mt. Pleasant

H3llR4z0r

I'm not adding a poll, because I don't care about y'all's votes anymore 😂😂.

I've never seen Atlanta's offense struggle as much as they did Friday night, even in a season opener. There are many things that attributed to it, but overall, they couldn't get anything figured out. We knew they'd have o-line struggles early, as their o-line is pretty young. I expect them to get some things figured out. Passing game was non-existent. The only score came on a trick play, that I'm 99% certain we stepped out of bounds on. 

Defense was decent. Atlanta was in the backfield all night, but unfortunately for Atlanta, Daingerfield's QB is not only elusive, but he's seasoned and knows to keep his eyes downfield. He would never settle for tucking the ball and running. He made a lot of plays in broken coverage because he was able to stay on his feet. 

That being said, I'm not sure what to expect this Friday. Definitely not the showing I expected last Friday. I'm not even sure I'll be at this game. The PG/Argyle game sure is tempting if I can get tickets. 

7 hours ago, H3llR4z0r said:

I'm not adding a pole, because I don't care about y'all's votes anymore 😂😂.

I've never seen Atlanta's offense struggle as much as they did Friday night, even in a season opener. There are many things that attributed to it, but overall, they couldn't get anything figured out. We knew they'd have o-line struggles early, as their o-line is pretty young. I expect them to get some things figured out. Passing game was non-existent. The only score came on a trick play, that I'm 99% certain we stepped out of bounds on. 

Defense was decent. Atlanta was in the backfield all night, but unfortunately for Atlanta, Daingerfield's QB is not only elusive, but he's seasoned and knows to keep his eyes downfield. He would never settle for tucking the ball and running. He made a lot of plays in broken coverage because he was able to stay on his feet. 

That being said, I'm not sure what to expect this Friday. Definitely not the showing I expected last Friday. I'm not even sure I'll be at this game. The PG/Argyle game sure is tempting if I can get tickets. 

Poll* 

A pole is how DF women make a living. 

• LOL! 2

I’m looking for a few changes this week from the rabbs, Coach will have the boys ready to play Friday. Pewitt will be Pewitt just hope we can put them in a few 2nd or 3rd and long situation and play discipline  football. That in it self is a tough task to do.