Atlanta vs Pewitt @ Mt. Pleasant

H3llR4z0r

There were some positives to take away though. New QB looked to be promising. Hamilton and Dickerson could be lethal if we can get some sort of blocking scheme figured out that works. 

Defense... I just don't know. Every time they had an opportunity tonight against Pewitt, they let them convert a 3rd and long. I thought this would be our strength this year but they never once stopped Pewitt with their starters in. The only stop they got was a fumble. 

10 hours ago, H3llR4z0r said:

There were some positives to take away though. New QB looked to be promising. Hamilton and Dickerson could be lethal if we can get some sort of blocking scheme figured out that works. 

Defense... I just don't know. Every time they had an opportunity tonight against Pewitt, they let them convert a 3rd and long. I thought this would be our strength this year but they never once stopped Pewitt with their starters in. The only stop they got was a fumble. 

Offense: I agree about Dickerson. He is the answer at QB...especially for the future. I just wish he would've started Game 1. I feel confident we would have been able to put another couple scores on the board.

Defense: They played poorly last night...BUT it's also impossible to simulate the option during practice to get ready. Paul Pewitt had some big kids on oline...that is really what made the difference. There are lots of schools in 4A that would like to have some of that size on the line. The biggest question mark for me is offensive line and the rest of the team doing their job when they aren't the ones getting the ball. We have a very ME or I type mindset with some of the players and don't always play smart football.

12 hours ago, H3llR4z0r said:

I thought MCClure was QB?  

On 9/1/2020 at 10:19 AM, TheShadowKnows said:

they was scared to play Winnsboro!! Atlanta is going to roll them steers. 

Sorry so late to relpy to this ... we wanted to play winnsboro first of all and the only rolling ATL did was In that big yellow bus back down 77 after they took that L.  We don’t raise them scared here darling... 😘

• Like 1