• Gilmer
    • Henderson

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I like the stadium down there. My only complaint was that the Henderson band was obscuring a clear view of the videoboard. It reminded me of 2011 IIRC when they decided to sit behind the south en

The last time you can see him he’s between the 40 and 41.  He weighs about 325 I doubt he got 4-5 more yards before the ball left.  Either way it was a BS call and caused an official to decide the gam

From sbnation.com: ”What is college football’s ineligible man-downfield rule? Straight from the NCAA rulebook: No originally ineligible receiver shall be or have been more than three yards be

Posted Images

1 hour ago, LionKing12172920 said:

True, I'm looking at LE having the hardest Schedule from last year, and even more people was picking LE to beat Henderson in that game. Gilmer is going to be the hardest on Henderson schedule this year, so win or lose I hope Henderson can learn from this game to click into all cylinders till district.Win or lose I'm not counting Henderson out, it still a season game and looking forward to this game.

I can get behind that. 

Definitely would love to see this early on in the season. We have the play makers to do it. Just have to handle business. Can't wait till we are clicking on all cylinders and have everyone back on the X & O's.

Its Game Day Buckeyes! Play Hard, Take Care of Business, and leave it all on the Field. No excuses!  Stay safe to everyone traveling tonight. I'll be there rain or shine. Good Luck and GO BUX!!

Is the game being live streamed tonight, and does anyone have a link to it?

Gilmer has got to clean up its mistakes, the center is having a ruff go, and costing us points, hopefully he can find away to get it off the turf...Gilmer playing sloppy and still in it...hats of to Henderson, their D is bringing it!  You can see some serious potential in this young Gilmer offense, and the defense is starting to find their rythem!  21-14 sloppy but good ballgame so far!

46 minutes ago, MoveTheChain said:

The live stream is buffering from time to time.  Our commentators may want to NOT talk quite as much, to preserve the bandwidth for the video.

We can hope...

not too homerish tonight though. 

wonder which coach chewed the defense out. They have played much better after the first quarter. 

Gilmer wins. But it was ugly. Can’t have that many mistakes and penalties. And if the snap is in the dirt, the whole play gets thrown off. Gilmer was inside Henderson 20 three separate times and came away with 0 points in 2nd half. 

credit to Henderson defense 

Great effort by Henderson. Was a fun game to watch. I didn't see the penalty on that call that brought the TD back, but man what a play if it had stood.

2 minutes ago, LionKing12172920 said:

Henderson really won that game at the end, it was a penalty called on that last touch down in the 4th for what????

Gilmer announcers said illegal man downfield

Anyways good game Gilmer and I said early that Henderson will bring it, and there wasn't 40 points and yea Gilmer was playing mistakes early I agree, Henderson needs to work on there Offense more cause there was a lot of opportunities that Henderson did not take advantage on. They will get better before district.

5 minutes ago, LionKing12172920 said:

Henderson really won that game at the end, it was a penalty called on that last touch down in the 4th for what????

I'll be waiting for the w beside henderson for this week..

1 hour ago, CasualObserver70 said:

Gilmer wins. But it was ugly. Can’t have that many mistakes and penalties. And if the snap is in the dirt, the whole play gets thrown off. Gilmer was inside Henderson 20 three separate times and came away with 0 points in 2nd half. 

credit to Henderson defense 

On 9/1/2020 at 6:10 PM, Raiderfan7000 said:

I can get behind that. 

Not to mention, Henderson had this game if it wasn't for the referees flagging and calling penalties and allowing Gilmer to win. Henderson scored the last official touch down and they did NOT give Henderson the points for it. If they had of given the points for Henderson last touch down, Henderson would have won this game, fair and square. Hands down. No questions asked. Just my opinion.