Why is Kyle the only person that is subject to the law.

TheShadowKnows

1 hour ago, TheShadowKnows said:

All the rioting, looting. The real crimes going on around him, and only one person is subject to the law. What about the dude shot in the arm he is actually guilty of attempted murder. 

That one armed idiot should definitely be charged.  What about the arsonists and thieves?  Any of them charged?

1 minute ago, EnjoyLife said:

Yeah, the media seems to have a different definition of "peaceful" than I do.

peaceful to me was kaep kneeling, yet it was the wrong time or disrespectful.... i guess he should've kneeled on someone's neck to draw attention 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ObiOne said:

You don't think he drew attention?

Yeah he draw alot of negative attention from the same ppl crying now..... nothing he did was negative, I wish more would kneel and quit burning and looting etc... i don't give a #### if he did it during the anthem 

Just now, JETT said:

Yeah he draw alot of negative attention from the same ppl crying now..... nothing he did was negative, I wish more would kneel and quit burning and looting etc... i don't give a #### if he did it during the anthem 

But others, a lot actually did. Offending people is not the way to reach them. Neither is violating private property. 

8 minutes ago, JETT said:

peaceful to me was kaep kneeling, yet it was the wrong time or disrespectful.... i guess he should've kneeled on someone's neck to draw attention 

2 minutes ago, JETT said:

You say you wish more people would kneel.  But in your prior post you say he should've kneeled on someone's neck.  Your words show that you support the violence but you don't want to come right out and say it.  I'm starting to see why you support Biden.  He is the same way.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

But others, a lot actually did. Offending people is not the way to reach them. Neither is violating private property. 

Peaceful protesting will always offend someone, no matter if its a group walking down the street someone will dislike it... that being said I respect kaep for quietly kneeling for the same cause ppl are fighting for today years later

3 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

You say you wish more people would kneel.  But in your prior post you say he should've kneeled on someone's neck.  Your words show that you support the violence but you don't want to come right out and say it.  I'm starting to see why you support Biden.  He is the same way.

yeah nice try to spin it.... i said " I guess" SMH.... if you think im for the violence going on i live on 16 close to the school on a farm March your ### right on over and cause destruction to my family and see what happens.... thats not a threat its a promise 😉

3 minutes ago, JETT said:

Peaceful protesting will always offend someone, no matter if its a group walking down the street someone will dislike it... that being said I respect kaep for quietly kneeling for the same cause ppl are fighting for today years later

But it wasn’t just someone, it was a majority of people who financially support his employer. 
I didn’t agree but I didn’t stop watching. This year is going to be the first year I don’t watch the NFL. Lifelong football fan and I’m down to watching college football on tv. And for the love of god I hope they don’t take that away from me. 

yeah nice try to spin it.... i said " I guess" SMH.... if you think im for the violence going on i live on 16 close to the school on a farm March your ### right on over and cause destruction to my family and see what happens.... thats not a threat its a promise 😉

I'm actually against crime and violence.  Nice try though.

3 minutes ago, JETT said:

But when Kyle did what you are saying, you don’t agree with it?

😱😱😱😱😂

9 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

But when Kyle did what you are saying, you don’t agree with it?

Nah, Kyle shouldn't have been there.  He should have just sat home and watched all the blm and antifa felons burn down the whole city.  That way jett can act like he is against the violence....but sit on his 16 by the school and watch it all burn from his couch.

4 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

Nah, Kyle shouldn't have been there.  He should have just sat home and watched all the blm and antifa felons burn down the whole city.  That way jett can act like he is against the violence....but sit on his 16 by the school and watch it from his couch.

if as a black man I go out there and get involved in all the stupidity I'm a bad person, if I sit at home and watch the idiots from a distance I'm a bad person.... double sided sword so to speak SMH