Poll: Trump Now Leads Nationwide, Following Party Conventions, Riots

Wild74

Poll: Trump Now Leads Nationwide, Following Party Conventions, Riots

President has seven-point lead in key battleground states

b9054911eec3d7b7896cf23292f35bf9?s=46&d=

GettyImages-1269433744.jpg

President Trump’s approval has risen significantly in the past week, and means he now has a significant lead nation-wide, according to a new Democracy Institute/Sunday Express Poll.

The survey indicates that Trump now has a three-point lead in the national popular vote, and has forged ahead to a seven-point lead in key battleground states.

Trump leads by 48% to Joe Biden’s 45% nationally, which equates to a one point jump since the beginning of the month.

The seven point lead Trump now commands in states such as Florida, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin, according to the poll, is a two point bump on a month ago.

The poll was conducted on Friday August 29, the day after the RNC ended.

The poll also shows that Trump’s support among black and hispanic voters has increased to 19% of black votes, 11 points higher than in 2016, and 39% of hispanic votes, 10 points higher than in 2016.

The poll also projects that Trump will score a higher electoral college margin over his opponent than in 2016, by winning in Minnesota and New Hampshire.

The poll numbers also indicate that Trump will win the electoral college vote in Wisconsin.

“Wisconsin is the last of the swing rust belt states to reach a tipping point on law and order,” Democracy Institute Polling Director Patrick Basham told Breitbart News.

Biden and the Democrats’ belated addressing of the rioting, attempting to blame it on Trump, appears to have come too late, particularly in Wisconsin, where lifelong Democrats say they’re either not voting or voting for Trump.

Meanwhile, some Democrats, such as Willie Brown, are pleading with the party to stop legitimising looting and rioting, as it will help re-elect President Trump.

Biden charged Saturday that Trump is using the National Guard as a “prop or as a private militia to violate the rights of fellow citizens”:

28 minutes ago, EnjoyLife said:

Im not crazy about Pres Trump but he is a heck of a lot better choice than Biden. At some point the dems can no longer hide Joe. It will be "game over" when he starts trying to answer questions.

They'll treat it like a game of "Family Feud".

<Biden answers a question>

Democrats: "Good answer!"

Or it'll be something like this:

Moderator: "Mr. Trump, why are you such a terrible, incompetent person?"

Moderator (asking Biden): "Mr. Biden, how did you get to be such an outstanding member of society?"

• LOL! 1

4 minutes ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

Gotta be a point where you stop believing the garbage you post. I mean just make it up if all goes wrong method gets old, Barry.

Think his whole point is to show that polls swing either way depending on which 1 you click 

19 minutes ago, JETT said:

@DannyZuco is this you?

20 minutes ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

I can agree with that but only poll that matters is in November 

while I would never be friends with a Raider Fan--whether it's Oakland, Texas Tech, or Tyler Lee--or whatever name they have now. LOL  It is good to know that I have done my job as a teacher and former coach--show it, practice it, repeat, repeat, repeat--until it's perfect--Looks like the "light bulb" went off for another student. If only I could get you, Barry, and Bo to turn on the "lights". LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

2 minutes ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

It ok 👌 

So BTW--Which raiders are  you supporting, so I know for future references. I am sorry if it is the old tyler school, being a LUFKIN PANTHER does NOT allow us to be friendly to raiders, especially "red raiders". LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL