Pelosi uses shuttered San Fran hair salon for blow out; Owner calls it ‘slap in the face’.

CarthDawg77

13 hours ago, Hookemhorns88 said:

I use both terms interchangeably when describing a person.  I am 54.  Am I old?  

Lol, old enough.  I also use both myself.   But the continent of Asia contains many countries, and about 50% is oriental.  For instance, many Asian rugs are made in the Middle East.   Definitely not a bastion of “yellow people”.

I admit, things have changed.  When I was a youngster, we were not allowed to say (and I’ll use the NATO alphabet) Sierra Hotel India Tango, so we called it Charlie Romeo Alpha Papa, which is now considered a bad word (feces is still okay, lol).   I used the word “colored” some years back in a post and got attacked as a racist for using a no-no, so our language evolves, and older people walk in a mine field.  😳😳😳

3 minutes ago, JETT said:

I seen some of those, and flags as well with the same slogan

That is a decent slogan. There is a guy up here near the Metroplex--Last name Hale--so all his slogans are "Hale YES"!!

Another one was "No Slogan, Vote Grogan". 

Some people. LOL 

Mine is "Don't be LOCO-Vote ZUCO". LOL 

20 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Lol, old enough.  I also use both myself.   But the continent of Asia contains many countries, and about 50% is oriental.  For instance, many Asian rugs are made in the Middle East.   Definitely not a bastion of “yellow people”.

I admit, things have changed.  When I was a youngster, we were not allowed to say (and I’ll use the NATO alphabet) Sierra Hotel India Tango, so we called it Charlie Romeo Alpha Papa, which is now considered a bad word (feces is still okay, lol).   I used the word “colored” some years back in a post and got attacked as a racist for using a no-no, so our language evolves, and older people walk in a mine field.  😳😳😳

Yes, it does get confusing.  I have traveled to Russia, Mongolia, China, and India multiple times.  There are parts of Russia where the people look "Oriental" and I would not consider them "Asian".  Same for India.  They are "Asian" but I would not consider them "Oriental".  For me "Oriental" would be East Asians (China, Japan, Korea).

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

That is a decent slogan. There is a guy up here near the Metroplex--Last name Hale--so all his slogans are "Hale YES"!!

Another one was "No Slogan, Vote Grogan". 

Some people. LOL 

Mine is "Don't be LOCO-Vote ZUCO". LOL 

You speak Spanish?

4d89af7974b0fc32b30a84e99f4448ed.jpg

1 hour ago, JETT said:

Trumplican is a party affiliation.... its not the republican party any more....

10yqys.jpg

Isn't it time for you to whine to a mod about something?

why-kids-whine-1.png

Exactly ... President Trump has made the RINOs and the Dimocrat Lite crowd irrelevant  ... he has a long way to go as far as fiscal conservatism goes, but he has reformed the Republican Party to an America first, law and order, patriotic, secured borders, pro Christian, pro life, non partisan justice Republican Party .... and the majority of common sense Americans love it ....

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Exactly ... President Trump has made the RINOs and the Dimocrat Lite crowd irrelevant  ... he has a long way to go as far as fiscal conservatism goes, but he has reformed the Republican Party to an America first, law and order, patriotic, secured borders, pro Christian, pro life, non partisan justice Republican Party .... and the majority of common sense Americans love it ....

I see

9 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

She wasn't set up.  She's still in denial.  Her being at the salon was caught on a security camera.  Her photo wasn't taken by her stylist.  She should just own this, and move on.

Plus her assistant called and made the appointment, so it wasn’t a setup.  She’s a lying dogfaced pony soldier.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

She wasn't set up.  She's still in denial.  Her being at the salon was caught on a security camera.  Her photo wasn't taken by her stylist.  She should just own this, and move on.

She is so wrapped-up in her own self-importance , that she actually believes that she is Entitled to special treatment from her underlings. She is the product of what happens when there are no term limits to force those of her ilk from Office.