Pelosi uses shuttered San Fran hair salon for blow out; Owner calls it ‘slap in the face’.

CarthDawg77

19 hours ago, Unashamed said:

Is Pelosi suing this lady?^^

On what grounds ?  Having a security camera in her business.  If anything the salon owner should press charges since she is not allowed to open for business, and is now receiving death threats.  She can't reopen until the Mayor and County Judge allow her too, but her business is ruined with the reviews she's received on Yelp.  I think she should be able to sue those that posted bad reviews if they were for fictional appointments.  

1 minute ago, DaveTV1 said:

On what grounds ?  Having a security camera in her business.  If anything the salon owner should press charges since she is not allowed to open for business, and is now receiving death threats.  She can't reopen until the Mayor and County Judge allow her too, but her business is ruined with the reviews she's received on Yelp.  I think she should be able to sue those that posted bad reviews if they were for fictional appointments.  

She would be better off to just pack up & leave that God Forsaken Hell Hole called California.

6 hours ago, JETT said:

You speak Spanish?

4d89af7974b0fc32b30a84e99f4448ed.jpg

Actually, I heard today from a Hispanic that many will vote for President Trump.  They're just not broadcasting it at the present time.  I was surprised to hear it, and I had rarely talked politics with him, because I didn't know what side he supported.  I know that many of my Hispanic friends on facebook are adamant supporters of President Trump, and I rarely see any of their friends dispute them.  I'm beginning to think that Trump's chances of winning are greater than I originally thought.  He said many were against illegal immigration, because they are seeing the gangs and cartels moving into their neighborhoods.  That was one of the reasons that they left. They don't want to see it take over especially in the Houston area where it's prevalent.  

2 hours ago, Hagar said:

Plus her assistant called and made the appointment, so it wasn’t a setup.  She’s a lying dogfaced pony soldier.

Dogfaced? Would that make her face the cross between a shih tzu and a bulldog?

• LOL! 2

2 hours ago, DaveTV1 said:

She wasn't set up.  She's still in denial.  Her being at the salon was caught on a security camera.  Her photo wasn't taken by her stylist.  She should just own this, and move on.

It’s like the she man, man hating club mayor of Chicago who got her hair did when it was against the law because it was necessary for the public to see her look like a 60 year old dried up lesbian on the news everyday. There’s two sets of rules. The ones that the liberals want you to obey and the ones they flaunt while raping kids and turning cities into cesspools.

• Thanks 2