Pelosi uses shuttered San Fran hair salon for blow out; Owner calls it ‘slap in the face’.

CarthDawg77

1 hour ago, Hagar said:

If you rely of the Govt from birth to grave for your existence, you’re a slave to the Govt.  Racist?  Why?  It happens to blacks, whites, browns and reds.   The Democrats agenda is to make us all slaves.   Once your in their system, they can control every facet of your life.  You guys just don’t get it.  If you did, you’d run away from them screaming, Don’t Tread on Me.

Well I feel you are pretty much a bigot now--you left out YELLOW!!!!!!

4 hours ago, JETT said:

Your first sentence says it all FOX News?  Lol no wonder yall are complaining the owner reports to a right wing site then the right wingers get on here complaining :rofl:

YOu stupid ### this is on all the sites. 

48 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Now Skelitore demands salon Apologize to her!

Pelosi fights back: 'The salon owes me an apology for setting me up'

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pelosi-fights-back-the-salon-owes-me-an-apology-for-setting-me-up

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

Set up or not, she still went against the law she helped push.  Shame on her either way.  She just just be accountable for her actions, but she’s above that

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

Set up or not, she still went against the law she helped push.  Shame on her either way.  She just just be accountable for her actions, but she’s above that

Entitled people make me ragey.  I do not care who they are or what the circumstances are, I will try my best to thwart their actions either covertly or overtly.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, mellon said:

From what I understand the stylist was Pelosi's personal stylist who rents a chair from the owner. The owner said she could not stop her from fixing her hair.

Then she should have done it from Nancy's home or from her own home, and nobody would have ever known.  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, mellon said:

I don't know but this is what the owner told Fox News:

Salon owner Erica Kious, in a phone interview with Fox News on Tuesday, shared details of Pelosi’s visit. Kious explained she has independent stylists working for her who rent chairs in her salon.

“One of the stylists who rents a chair from me contacted me Sunday night,” Kious said.

A screengrab of the text message she received from one of her stylists, and obtained by Fox News, said: “I’ll be there at 2:45 tomorrow. Pelosi assistant just messaged me to do her hair.”

Kious replied: “Pelosi?”

286cfa63-pelosi-text.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

“I was like, are you kidding me right now? Do I let this happen? What do I do?” Kious told Fox News, while noting that she "can’t control” what her stylists do if they rent chairs from her, as “they’re not paying” at this time.

Kious cast Pelosi’s visit as a double standard.

“It was a slap in the face that she went in, you know, that she feels that she can just go and get her stuff done while no one else can go in, and I can’t work,” Kious told Fox News, adding that she “can’t believe” the speaker didn’t have a mask on. (From the footage, it appears Pelosi had some kind of covering around her neck.)

The owner has the keys to the door, and could have changed the locks.  I know that's an added expense, but since no one is renting the space right now it's technically trespassing by both the stylist, Nancy Pelosi, and her assistant.  I'm sure the photo that was provided was from security cameras.  I actually wonder if the salon owner could press charges.  If so, I think now would be a perfect time to do so.  

2 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Now Skelitore demands salon Apologize to her!

Pelosi fights back: 'The salon owes me an apology for setting me up'

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pelosi-fights-back-the-salon-owes-me-an-apology-for-setting-me-up

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

She's the one that made the appointment and demanded that her hair be styled or blown out or whatever they call it.  I'm sure she had it colored so it didn't show it's natural color.  This is the problem with Dims they blame everyone else than the person that deserves the blame.  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Unashamed said:

Oriental is used to describe things, Asian is used to describe people.   Oriental rug, Asian person.   

I’m not sure who’s rules you use.   Folks old as me refer to them as orientals.  Perhaps younger folks don’t.

EB7CB843-5D2B-446A-A9FF-0491154AF378.jpeg