UIL Covid Update

SHillBuckeye

I would wear only my swimming trunks to Texas High School football games......if that was what was mandated to ensure a full season.   There are many.......most probably a vast majority of us........AGAINST wearing these mandated masks!!!  But until this stupidity is absolved, let's wear the masks for the love of our game and to protect this season.

• Like 1

On 9/2/2020 at 5:28 PM, Eagleborn said:

Call me dumb because I’ll do my part in hopes of having TXHSFB from now until January whatever. Just because I’m doing it doesn’t mean I agree with it. Hard for lots of people to see the difference. 

This 100x. If I don’t want to go somewhere that requires a mask, I won’t go. If I do want to, I’ll wear a mask. It’s my choice, as it should be. I want a football season, therefore I will wear a mask to make sure we have one. It will be put on in the parking lot, then taken off in the parking lot. It most likely won’t be worn again until next Friday.

and I am one of the biggest anti-mask, COVID is overblown people you will meet. 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Airitout1 said:

This 100x. If I don’t want to go somewhere that requires a mask, I won’t go. If I do want to, I’ll wear a mask. It’s my choice, as it should be. I want a football season, therefore I will wear a mask to make sure we have one. It will be put on in the parking lot, then taken off in the parking lot. It most likely won’t be worn again until next Friday.

and I am one of the biggest anti-mask, COVID is overblown people you will meet. 

I agree. I hate the mask rule but if that is what is required by us to have a football season then I will wear one to a game. It would be a shame if seniors couldn't finish their last football season all because the fans wouldn't wear a mask. 

On 9/3/2020 at 7:36 AM, WestHardinfan1 said:

Haven't put one on and will NOT be doing it.......

Dude, I had Covid. It’s no joke. Wear a mask. I think a bunch of this shutdown stuff is political...  but the virus itself, it is real, trust me. I hadn’t been sick in 30 years until this. Fully recovered but it was a mother for 2 weeks. I didn’t wear a mask, either, went in several places. Your choice, I know, but it’s not a hoax. 

1 minute ago, Matt said:

Dude, I had Covid. It’s no joke. Wear a mask. I think a bunch of this shutdown stuff is political...  but the virus itself, it is real, trust me. I hadn’t been sick in 30 years until this. Fully recovered but it was a mother for 2 weeks. 

Worst part is the headache that never stops

2 minutes ago, Matt said:

Dude, I had Covid. It’s no joke. Wear a mask. I think a bunch of this shutdown stuff is political...  but the virus itself, it is real, trust me. I hadn’t been sick in 30 years until this. Fully recovered but it was a mother for 2 weeks. I didn’t wear a mask, either, went in several places. Your choice, I know, but it’s not a hoax. 

Glad you recovered....im STILL not putting on a mask.......

18 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Seriously. Next game ain’t till the 25th. 

I know.  Just not sure I want to sign our boys up for that task just yet.  If we beat GW tonight, maybe.  With all the school shutdowns happening I think SH can find a more suitable replacement for WO than the #1 team in 4A D2.