The Smoakhouse Forums

1 hour ago, trashyhound said:

I'm not the best at reading graphs, but wouldn't the downward slant on the back of the charts indicate that Texas is actually trending in the right direction? 

Yes, that is what I was pointing out. We agree

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes, Covid deaths have gone up (Or have they? Every time we turn around we're hearing that numbers are having to be taken off the death toll...)  since April, but the rest have too.  Look, I don'

I know we have to follow the new "dress code", but for every case that demands a mask I see one that says they're worthless:

I just wish EVERYBODY would take the same stance as you and pressure Gov. Abbott to remove these silly restrictions.

Posted Images

I would wear only my swimming trunks to Texas High School football games......if that was what was mandated to ensure a full season.   There are many.......most probably a vast majority of us........AGAINST wearing these mandated masks!!!  But until this stupidity is absolved, let's wear the masks for the love of our game and to protect this season.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

Haven't put one on and will NOT be doing it.......

I just wish EVERYBODY would take the same stance as you and pressure Gov. Abbott to remove these silly restrictions.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
On 9/2/2020 at 5:28 PM, Eagleborn said:

Call me dumb because I’ll do my part in hopes of having TXHSFB from now until January whatever. Just because I’m doing it doesn’t mean I agree with it. Hard for lots of people to see the difference. 

This 100x. If I don’t want to go somewhere that requires a mask, I won’t go. If I do want to, I’ll wear a mask. It’s my choice, as it should be. I want a football season, therefore I will wear a mask to make sure we have one. It will be put on in the parking lot, then taken off in the parking lot. It most likely won’t be worn again until next Friday.

and I am one of the biggest anti-mask, COVID is overblown people you will meet. 

• Like 2
24 minutes ago, Airitout1 said:

This 100x. If I don’t want to go somewhere that requires a mask, I won’t go. If I do want to, I’ll wear a mask. It’s my choice, as it should be. I want a football season, therefore I will wear a mask to make sure we have one. It will be put on in the parking lot, then taken off in the parking lot. It most likely won’t be worn again until next Friday.

and I am one of the biggest anti-mask, COVID is overblown people you will meet. 

I agree. I hate the mask rule but if that is what is required by us to have a football season then I will wear one to a game. It would be a shame if seniors couldn't finish their last football season all because the fans wouldn't wear a mask. 

33 minutes ago, PantherNation2015 said:

So does that make Bonham open 9/11?

Carthage looking for a game on the 11th. 

4 minutes ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

I was the only one in Brookshires without a mask today......1 lion among all the sheep......lol

That makes you super cool. 

On 9/3/2020 at 7:36 AM, WestHardinfan1 said:

Haven't put one on and will NOT be doing it.......

Dude, I had Covid. It’s no joke. Wear a mask. I think a bunch of this shutdown stuff is political...  but the virus itself, it is real, trust me. I hadn’t been sick in 30 years until this. Fully recovered but it was a mother for 2 weeks. I didn’t wear a mask, either, went in several places. Your choice, I know, but it’s not a hoax. 

1 minute ago, Matt said:

Dude, I had Covid. It’s no joke. Wear a mask. I think a bunch of this shutdown stuff is political...  but the virus itself, it is real, trust me. I hadn’t been sick in 30 years until this. Fully recovered but it was a mother for 2 weeks. 

Worst part is the headache that never stops

2 minutes ago, Matt said:

Dude, I had Covid. It’s no joke. Wear a mask. I think a bunch of this shutdown stuff is political...  but the virus itself, it is real, trust me. I hadn’t been sick in 30 years until this. Fully recovered but it was a mother for 2 weeks. I didn’t wear a mask, either, went in several places. Your choice, I know, but it’s not a hoax. 

Glad you recovered....im STILL not putting on a mask.......

I had that, too, but it was a dull pain like sinus. The worst part was having to sleep sitting up for 2 weeks. And I had to have an inhaler. I do not have asthma either. And I am quite healthy too with zero conditions