antifa vs frying pan!

ObiOne

1 hour ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

That is so awesome!

I can't decide which is my favorite part.  They frying pan was awesome.  The white tahoe guy was nice.  Don't f with my wife was cool.  But the dude that blocks the soy boy punch with his open hand may be my favorite. 

The anti-bully movement has really done a disservice to feminine young men.  At least peeppee and bunny were allowed to see the consequences of talking #### in public and now know to do all their trash talking from the comfort of mom's basement.  These younger soy boys never got that opportunity and are now f'ing around and finding out😂

40 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

At least peeppee and bunny were allowed to see the consequences of talking #### in public and now know to do all their trash talking from the comfort of mom's basement. 

I can promise you this, reading this as I was minding my own business, eating some lunch, while working with America's Youth, that the things I say on here are what I would say out in public and do so in a regular basis, because I am not a blustery, threatening jackass who has no manners and generally respects all, in both places. You, on the other hand, are definitely a keyboard warrior, who needs a good enema and your mouth washed out with good soap. 

2 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Not making threats, just pointing out that a lot of tough talk and endless noise may work for Trump to get you to worship him, but it's really not a good thing. 

What I said wasn’t a threat.  I’m not scared of much.  That is truth.  If that scared you I’m sorry.  I wasn’t trying to scare you, but apparently I did.  

im results driven.  That’s why I support trump. 

59 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

I can promise you this, reading this as I was minding my own business, eating some lunch, while working with America's Youth, that the things I say on here are what I would say out in public and do so in a regular basis, because I am not a blustery, threatening jackass who has no manners and generally respects all, in both places. You, on the other hand, are definitely a keyboard warrior, who needs a good enema and your mouth washed out with good soap. 

They talk a big game 

thumb_tacticalkeyboard-for-all-our-keyboard-warrior-friends-east-tennessee-mountain-6925830.png

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

Don't be bringing me into your sick fantasies  .  Go find your safe place and find some more pedo/felons to defend.

1 minute ago, DB2point0 said:

That looks to be the model Barry has.  He’s getting tough acting these days.  I’m not sure he can last til november

Rumor has it bunny doesn't have the high capacity magazine.  Barely pokes out past the keyboard😂