QC vs Union Grove

qc2014

It will be interesting to see what QC does once they starting playing schools that are actually in 3A. LK is a bad 2A, UG is a bad 2A that they barely squeaked by. Quitman will be mildly better than UG.  They have the big head and are talking lots of trash right now because we're still trying to figure things out but in REALITY wouldn't actually want to line up against Atlanta. Those 2A opponents are done with and it will be a little more difficult starting soon.

3 minutes ago, AtlantaFan04 said:

It will be interesting to see what QC does once they starting playing schools that are actually in 3A. LK is a bad 2A, UG is a bad 2A that they barely squeaked by. Quitman will be mildly better than UG.  They have the big head and are talking lots of trash right now because we're still trying to figure things out but in REALITY wouldn't actually want to line up against Atlanta. Those 2A opponents are done with and it will be a little more difficult starting soon.

I’d give the QC Coach a gold ball for scheduling early games that give his kids a chance to compete and learn how to win.  No good comes out of getting killed on games in which you have a choice on the opponent.  At least with this schedule the kids gain confidence in themselves and start to put the pieces together.  I’m sure QC will come back to reality in district.

1 minute ago, PantherNation2015 said:

I’d give the QC Coach a gold ball for scheduling early games that give his kids a chance to compete and learn how to win.  No good comes out of getting killed on games in which you have a choice on the opponent.  At least with this schedule the kids gain confidence in themselves and start to put the pieces together.  I’m sure QC will come back to reality in district.

There is a difference in scheduling a 2A that will be a challenge but shouldn't be favored and scheduling 2A's that are really weak and then kids and grown adults running their mouths all over social media and town like Atlanta and QC have suddenly switched roles.

6 minutes ago, AtlantaFan04 said:

There is a difference in scheduling a 2A that will be a challenge but shouldn't be favored and scheduling 2A's that are really weak and then kids and grown adults running their mouths all over social media and town like Atlanta and QC have suddenly switched roles.

I do agree with you, but it’s worth noting that they have seen very little success for many years, so we might give them a pass. Let them strut a little. District play will bring them down to earth in short order. Who knows, maybe it will make for a fun week of smack talk for some fans before their ESPN GAMEDAY analysts disappear. 

8 minutes ago, AtlantaFan04 said:

I support the schedule for QC.  I do not support the adults and kids bragging about their success.