Cowboys @ Los Angeles ***SUNDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL***

Cowboys Week 1  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Dallas Cowboys
    • Los Angeles Rams

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/14/2020 at 12:20 AM

Cowboys defeated the Rams last season 44-21 in Dallas on week 15 and ended their season 8-8 while missing the playoffs. But now this is a new season, with a new coach and some new players. With that said, what's your prediction for the Cowboys this season? Or are you even going to watch knowing the players will be kneeling during the national anthem or does it even matter?  

I ain’t watching no kommee futball players with their BLT riots.

I’m all in on the McCarthy hype train. This offense is going to be opened up more. I’m worried about the secondary but hoping that d-line can help out. Cowboys beat the Rams 35-31 on their way to a 11-5 season.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, spacegolfer said:

I look for Dallas to have a blowout win against the Rams. Not paying attention to the kneeling ####. Too much has been said about that anyway. It's time to move on.

I'm a lifelong diehard Dallas Cowboys fan. 

However, if the TV coverage shows Cowboys players kneeling during the National Anthem...I'M DONE. Won't watch the game, or any of the remainder of the season. I won't support the Cowboys or NFL in any way.

I can accept (🙄) the NFL putting the social justice slogans on the endzone/endlines and the players wearing the "victim's" names/initials on their helmets. I WILL NOT accept kneeling. 

Sorry. Rant over. 

• Like 1

Been a Rams fan my whole life but i don't care if they play another down. These guys don't play for you or the city they just happen to be playing in. I haven't watched any baseball either and don't plan to. The no sports during covid has definatley made it easier to move on. New stadium..new uniforms and i could care less. My sundays will be spent in the deer stand far away from the cell phones and social media. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

I'm a lifelong diehard Dallas Cowboys fan. 

However, if the TV coverage shows Cowboys players kneeling during the National Anthem...I'M DONE. Won't watch the game, or any of the remainder of the season. I won't support the Cowboys or NFL in any way.

I can accept (🙄) the NFL putting the social justice slogans on the endzone/endlines and the players wearing the "victim's" names/initials on their helmets. I WILL NOT accept kneeling. 

Sorry. Rant over. 

You know they're going to show them kneeling. But C'mon man, you know you're gonna watch. You know you love your Cowboys to much to not look pass all the ####. 

5 minutes ago, Crawford said:

You know they're going to show them kneeling. But C'mon man, you know you're gonna watch. You know you love your Cowboys to much to not look pass all the ####. 

Yea, they probably will show it. I'm hoping they won't. 

I'm VERY serious about it. It's a very big issue for me personally. It's bigger than a game. 

I understand and I can support of most social justice issues. I also support the right to peacefully protest, and freedom of speech. BUT, I don't support or condone the PLATFORM they are using to do it. Using the National Anthem (and Flag) as their platform for attention. It's wrong and I won't EVER accept it. 

It's my right not to watch and support the Cowboys and NFL. Just like it's their right to do the poop they're doing. 

I'm a combat veteran. And I come from a family of combat veterans. We've shed blood, sweat, & tears for OUR great country. Yea, it's a serious issue for me. More than a game. 

Sorry, Crawford. Rant over. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

Yea, they probably will show it. I'm hoping they won't. 

I'm VERY serious about it. It's a very big issue for me personally. It's bigger than a game. 

I understand and I can support of most social justice issues. I also support the right to peacefully protest, and freedom of speech. BUT, I don't support or condone the PLATFORM they are using to do it. Using the National Anthem (and Flag) as their platform for attention. It's wrong and I won't EVER accept it. 

It's my right not to watch and support the Cowboys and NFL. Just like it's their right to do the poop they're doing. 

I'm a combat veteran. And I come from a family of combat veterans. We've shed blood, sweat, & tears for OUR great country. Yea, it's a serious issue for me. More than a game. 

Sorry, Crawford. Rant over. 

I completely agree and understand your point of view, but for me I can say I ain't gonna watch through out the whole season, but I know me, I won't be able to help myself and I'll find myself watching. lol. Especially if the Cowboys are doing good. But I respect how you feel about the matter.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Crawford said:

I completely agree and understand your point of view, but for me I can say I ain't gonna watch through out the whole season, but I know me, I won't be able to help myself and I'll find myself watching. lol. Especially if the Cowboys are doing good. But I respect how you feel about the matter.

I don't want to, and hope I don't. And it's not gonna be easy. It's gonna be really tough. And I'm sure I'll have withdrawals, lol. And I'll probably catch myself watching the highlights and/or looking at internet updates. 

As of now, my plan is to stay firm and NOT WATCH AT ALL if the kneeling is approved and encouraged. 

I completely understand your stance too. It will be tough if they're doing good. A small part of me (I can't believe I'm saying this) wants them to be a total dumpster fire and fail this season if they're gonna be allowed to pull this ####. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Stoney said:

I don’t know what’s more disturbing to me....the picture itself or the fact that Kirt knew exactly the picture he wanted to find. 

You know you want one ... I heard the reason they don't come in "home white" is so obvious it doesn't need an explanation .... :rofl:

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama
  • LOL! 2

23 hours ago, TTman7 said:

I apologize guys. Ranting about issues other than the football game or team. That issue definitely pushes my buttons. 

Can y'all tell I've been spending too much time on the Political Forums? 😂

I agree it's too early to say what the NFL will do.  I already know what the Texaint's will do with Kenny Stills leading the way.  I'll see what America's Team does.  I have no prediction on this game, but I hope the Cowboys win.  I expect them to win, but we'll find out how the 2020 Dallas Cowboys perform.  

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Rabbs63 said:

You can throw the slogan, “America’s Team”, out the window when the kneel in my book.  No longer deserved to be called that.  Just a bunch of millionaire entertainers!

I'll agree with you on that, and if they do I won't call them that anymore.  

25 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

I don't know why, we've already seen what he can bring to the table.  I still wonder why Ha Ha Clinton Dix was cut.  I know he made the Pro Bowl a couple of years ago.  

I don’t know Dave. Carr was not the former Ravens DB I thought they would sign...cough, Earl Thomas, cough.

These new Injured Reserve rules are crazy. A lot of moving parts. As many players as you want can go on IR and come back after 3 weeks. Expanded practice squads.

I’m worried about who’s going to play right tackle with La’el Collins being fat, hurt and on IR. 

Please DON'T let the Dallas Cowboys be idiots on Sunday night. 🙏

Let them stay in the locker room. Or do some demonstration (if they have to) before or after the National Anthem. 

The Chiefs all stood right? And the Texans all stayed in their locker room right? (I didn't watch the game). I could accept something like that. 

sweet-baby-jesus.jpg