I see Center has gone anti-American communist....

RETIREDFAN1

3 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

Smh. find it ironic how so many black Americans fought wars throughout this country's history dating back to the revolutionary war and was treated like #### by this country but your feelings get hurt because they are kneeling?  

Exactly GIFs | Tenor

13 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

Got to love East Texas. How does kneeling affect any of you?  Funny how y'all love for these kids to run up and down a football field but God forbid them expressing their beliefs. 

Again...

Exactly GIFs | Tenor

35 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

Got to love East Texas. How does kneeling affect any of you?  Funny how y'all love for these kids to run up and down a football field but God forbid them expressing their beliefs. 

What does kneeling during the National Anthem have to do with "their feelings"? Why don't they just do their kneeling at church or at home? Like TTman said, because we're proud Americans. So when they kneel during National Anthem it's like spitting on our American flag. I'm surprise you're not offended if you're a proud American. Or are you??

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

37 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

It’s disrespectful to the flag, country and every man and woman that has defended it.  My kids don’t run my house and I don’t expect them to be allowed to Run the school.  My guess is the kids don’t even know what they’re doing by kneeling, just seen an over-privileged nfl qb do it on his way to no career.  Most parents should teach their kids to honor and respect their country that affords them the rights to go to school, play sports and get an education. 

in what positive way does it Affect anybody?  That’s the better question 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

Smh. find it ironic how so many black Americans fought wars throughout this country's history dating back to the revolutionary war and was treated like #### by this country but your feelings get hurt because they are kneeling?  

Feelings? You're the one gettin' into your feelings. My feelings aren't and don't get hurt at all. 

What does black prior service members have to do with me stating I'm an Anerican and you getting butthurt because people disagree with kneeling? 

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Crawford said:

What does kneeling during the National Anthem have to do with "their feelings"? Why don't they just do their kneeling at church or at home? Like TTman said, because we're proud Americans. So when they kneel during National Anthem it's like spitting on our American flag. I'm surprise you're not offended if you're a proud American. Or are you??

Or better yet, stay in the field house while it’s played, then you’re not disrespecting  the people who honor their country which is prolly a vast majority

why neg rep this with a 💩 anti?  You’d rather your kids disrespect everybody in the stands and them off?

• Like 2
  • Stinks 1

37 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

As a veteran it hurts to see anyone disrespect the flag. And if my school team starts kneeling I will no longer go to their games or support them in any way

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

Because I am an American. 🦅🇺🇸

Kneel at the cross, stand with hand on heart for the anthem. 
Jesus died on the cross to save everyone. Soldiers died so all Americans could be free. 
If you want to take a knee, do it during the game. 
Disrespecting the cross or the flag is wrong. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Stinks 1

1 minute ago, cowboyandchrist said:

Kneel at the cross, stand with hand on heart for the anthem. 
Jesus died on the cross to save everyone. Soldiers died so all Americans could be free. 
If you want to take a knee, do it during the game. 
Disrespecting the cross or the flag is wrong. 

Is sinning disrespecting the cross?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, BlackBeard said:

Coach should make it known that any kids kneeling will be immediately removed from the team.  

If my boss is a conservative and I vote for Biden, should I be fired?  Or do you think my boss would think twice about that lawsuit possibly coming?  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, JTFAN99 said:

If my boss is a conservative and I vote for Biden, should I be fired?  Or do you think my boss would think twice about that lawsuit possibly coming?  

That's an idiotic comparison. That's not an apples to oranges comparison..it's apples to bowling balls. 

You can do better than that. 

1 minute ago, DB2point0 said:

I’ll pose the question again?  What positive effect comes from kneeling during the anthem? It seems more like an attention getter

I'll pose a question too....before kneeling became widespread...I saw people talking, laughing, going to bathroom, and etc during the National Anthem.    My Jehovah Witness friends sat in class why we stood up.   I never saw anyone react to either one of them before.   I'm sure you have seen the same thing and never thought twice about it.  Why now is it more offensive?

8 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

I’ll pose the question again?  What positive effect comes from kneeling during the anthem? It seems more like an attention getter

On the flip side, what positive effect comes from standing during the anthem? I would like to hear your answer.