I see Center has gone anti-American communist....

RETIREDFAN1

42 minutes ago, JTFAN99 said:

Idiotic is thinking a coach can sit you or throw you off a team for not standing because the West Virginia Board of Education v. Barnette ruling in 1943 from the Supreme Court says that students can not be forced to salute the American Flag or Say the Pledge of Allegiance in a public school .  SO....I'm just thinking that there could be some consequences if the coach punishes a public school student for exercising a Free Speech Clause of the First Amendment.     

How about those apples...I mean bowling balls.

Ridiculous people think being forced to salute the flag is something to be proud of lmao. Straight out of Nazi Germany. Wonder why they ruled that in 43? What could have possibly happened in the early 1940s? 

26 minutes ago, cowboyandchrist said:

It is disrespectful to the men and women that died so they could be free to play football. Go ask a vet that has faced fire how he feels about a bunch of ingrates kneeling during the anthem. 
If people hate this country and its flag. 
Move to another country. 
Problem solved. 

You do realize a green beret suggested Kap kneel instead of sit? So that it WOULDNT be disrespectful. Y’all will be mad no matter what so just let it go. It’s over and will always happen from now on somewhere. You making yourself mad only harms you more lmao. 

2 minutes ago, ANTI said:

You need to tell your buddy peepeeman that. lol

He'll have a heart attack if his daughter ever brought home 'buckwheat' as he calls it.

Yea, ol' mini Buckwheat wouldn't fair too well. I'd actually feel sorry for the lil feller. Wouldn't be able to reproduce after that. 🤔Hhhmmm 

Just now, wtxfootball said:

You do realize a green beret suggested Kap kneel instead of sit? So that it WOULDNT be disrespectful. Y’all will be mad no matter what so just let it go. It’s over and will always happen from now on somewhere. You making yourself mad only harms you more lmao. 

As long as parents keep teaching kids to be disrespectful, you are right it will happen from now on. 
Democrats will destroy this country, it’s just a matter of time. 

• LOL! 1

35 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

They understand what they’ve been told to understand.

Well someone told those same kids that standing for the National Anthem was right too.   

I think 15-18 yr old kids have more understanding than you are giving them credit for.  Besides, most kids do what they want to do, and just pretend they are obeying us parents, especially the teenagers...lol.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, cowboyandchrist said:

As long as parents keep teaching kids to be disrespectful, you are right it will happen from now on. 
Democrats will destroy this country, it’s just a matter of time. 

It must #### being this terrified all the time. Pretty common for right wingers though. Thinking everyone is out to get “conservatives” or America lmao. 

Is this the same people on here whining about disrespecting our country and the ones who fought for it, but follow their messiah trump when he bad mouthed McCain? Didn't McCain serve our country and deserve to be respected as he rest in peace? Or is that different, HYPOCRISY AT ITS FINEST....

tenor-2.gif

2 minutes ago, JETT said:

Is this the same people on here whining about disrespecting our country and the ones who fought for it, but follow their messiah trump when he bad mouthed McCain? Didn't McCain serve our country and deserve to be respected as he rest in peace? Or is that different, HYPOCRISY AT ITS FINEST....

tenor-2.gif

McCains own unit said he was a traitor.....look it up....

3 minutes ago, JETT said:

tenor-2.gif

I think it’s interesting that modern right wingers try to say that the Dem party is shifting so far left. Yet why did all 3 living democratic presidents speak at the DNC and why didnt the last republican president or the last living Republican nominee Romney speak? Would have been two nominees if mr McCain was alive. They can not look in the mirror. 

3 minutes ago, wtxfootball said:

I think it’s interesting that modern right wingers try to say that the Dem party is shifting so far left. Yet why did all 3 living democratic presidents speak at the DNC and why didnt the last republican president or the last living Republican nominee Romney speak? Would have been two nominees if mr McCain was alive. They can not look in the mirror. 

Pure political ignorance.....

• LOL! 1