I see Center has gone anti-American communist....

RETIREDFAN1

8 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

I don't even know how to respond to this one.

I do... Let’s say you buy a used 2008 Chrysler 300 for $800 dollars... Then, you do a body off restoration completely restoring it with a new drivetrain, Leather interior, new rims & tires & fresh paint; Are you then going to sell it to someone else for $800 dollars? It is exactly the same thing.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

And Biden is . You do realize how stupid this sounds right?

I never claimed biden to be a leader, and I also don't kiss his ### daily like yall..... trump is a loser like he always has been and always will be, the difference between now and then is now he's tagging along a whole bunch of others with him..... 

5 minutes ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

Haha so much hurt I can hear the anger in your voice and picture the tears rolling down your face .

na no anger, just a human who isn't a puppet to a party.... me and my wife have spoken many times and we share every bit of conservative views but no way we'd ever vote for donald duck

7 minutes ago, JETT said:

I never claimed biden to be a leader, and I also don't kiss his ### daily like yall..... trump is a loser like he always has been and always will be, the difference between now and then is now he's tagging along a whole bunch of others with him..... 

The man is the first president who worked for no salary & is a billionaire; I strive to be that caliber of “loser”....

2 hours ago, JETT said:

Nah, bruh. He's a winner...Mr. President remember? In 2016 and again in 2020. 😁

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1