I see Center has gone anti-American communist....

RETIREDFAN1

6 minutes ago, wtxfootball said:

I think it’s interesting that modern right wingers try to say that the Dem party is shifting so far left. Yet why did all 3 living democratic presidents speak at the DNC and why didnt the last republican president or the last living Republican nominee Romney speak? Would have been two nominees if mr McCain was alive. They can not look in the mirror. 

Agree

1 minute ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

Pure political ignorance.....

Good rebuttal! You’ve definitely made an incredibly well thought out argument. I’ll see myself out now. When’s the last time you studied politics outside of Facebook or right wing echo chambers like this site? Guessing it’s been a while. 

• Stinks 1

The way I see it is they are free to kneel.  The men and women who have and are fighting for our freedom are doing so so we can make choices like kneeling during the anthem, going to church on Sunday,  getting drunk on Saturday,  watching Texas high school football under the lights on Friday night.  I dont agree with all of that but I'm sure I do stuff that they don't like.  I live by keeping my nose out of your business as long as YOU keep yours out of mine.  I quit watching pro sports when all this started.   That's my choice.   They're free to make their choices so am I.

This is what ticks me off about the mask, if you feel like you want to protect yourself from covid by all means wear a mask.  I thinks its all bs so I don't wear a mask.  Dont force me

1 minute ago, StangtilDeath said:

The way I see it is they are free to kneel.  The men and women who have and are fighting for our freedom are doing so so we can make choices like kneeling during the anthem, going to church on Sunday,  getting drunk on Saturday,  watching Texas high school football under the lights on Friday night.  I dont agree with all of that but I'm sure I do stuff that they don't like.  I live by keeping my nose out of your business as long as YOU keep yours out of mine.  I quit watching pro sports when all this started.   That's my choice.   They're free to make their choices so am I.

This is what ticks me off about the mask, if you feel like you want to protect yourself from covid by all means wear a mask.  I thinks its all bs so I don't wear a mask.  Dont force me

Finally a level headed different perspective. The moment someone says kneeling is “Communist” just shows they have no idea what they are talking about. It’s embarrassing, you are a good man. 

8 minutes ago, wtxfootball said:

Good rebuttal! You’ve definitely made an incredibly well thought out argument. I’ll see myself out now. When’s the last time you studied politics outside of Facebook or right wing echo chambers like this site? Guessing it’s been a while. 

I was studying politics before you were a glimmer in your parents eyes....😅

2 minutes ago, wtxfootball said:

Finally a level headed different perspective. The moment someone says kneeling is “Communist” just shows they have no idea what they are talking about. It’s embarrassing, you are a good man. 

You wont know a communist til one shoots you in the head.....😅😅

Just now, WestHardinfan1 said:

You wont know a communist til one shoots you in the head.....😅😅

Jesus the paranoia. Just like I said. Why are all right wingers so terrified all the time? I live in Dallas and always feel completely safe. Someone who lives in the middle of nowhere is scared though 😂

Just now, wtxfootball said:

Jesus the paranoia. Just like I said. Why are all right wingers so terrified all the time? I live in Dallas and always feel completely safe. Someone who lives in the middle of nowhere is scared though 😂

You will be the first one the commies shoot.....lol.....

Just now, WestHardinfan1 said:

You will be the first one the commies shoot.....lol.....

I see you have no rational argument whatsoever. You realize there are barely any communists in the US? There is nothing even remotely close when it comes to political parties. Biden and Kamala are pretty much conservatives. 

Just now, wtxfootball said:

I see you have no rational argument whatsoever. You realize there are barely any communists in the US? There is nothing even remotely close when it comes to political parties. Biden and Kamala are pretty much conservatives. 

BLM is all WHITE college communist punks......lol....you are totally ignorant......