4A-1 District 9

LilBroKevTEN

How’s do you guys think this district will turn out. 

So far by rankings I would rank

1. Kilgore (1-1)

2. Lindale (1-1)

3. Henderson (1-1)

4. Chapel Hill ( My Team) (2-0)

5. Athens (2-0)

6. Palestine (0-2)

7. Mabank (0-2)

Determined by strength of schedule and past two games

But my Prediction by the end of regular season 

1. Chapel Hill (9-1)

2. Kilgore (8-2)

3. Henderson (8-2)

4. Lindale (6-4)

7 minutes ago, LilBroKevTEN said:

How’s do you guys think this district will turn out. 

So far by rankings I would rank

1. Kilgore (1-1)

2. Lindale (1-1)

3. Henderson (1-1)

4. Chapel Hill ( My Team) (2-0)

5. Athens (2-0)

6. Palestine (0-2)

7. Mabank (0-2)

Determined by strength of schedule and past two games

But my Prediction by the end of regular season 

1. Chapel Hill (9-1)

2. Kilgore (8-2)

3. Henderson (8-2)

4. Lindale (6-4)

I could see your prediction ending like that from 2 games in.

I'm gonna predict

1. Kilgore

2. Lindale

3. Henderson/ CH

4. CH/ Henderson

22 minutes ago, StillALion said:

Right now it looks like ...

1a Kilgore

1b Lindale

1c Henderson

Just flip a coin or draw straws whatever between those 3 they are literally 18/19/20 back to back to back in the rankings this week also.

4 Chapel Hill

And CH is not far behind. By the end it may be them as 1d.  But those 4 look like the 4 playoff teams and it will just depend on all the head to head games between them and any upsets of them by one of the other 3.  Probably all 4 would win their bi-district game also.  Right now, Dave Campbell's predicts the first round games would be Lindale vs LCM, CH vs Vidor, Kilgore vs Huffman, and Henderson vs Lumberton.  All 4 would be favored probably.  In fact one of those 4 or El Campo will probably win the region and be in the semifinals at least.  Don't really see anybody else that will be in the picture too much at this point.

We will also know a little more after 'Friday because all 4 will have played Kaufman in 4 weeks time.

Seen where Kaufman just cancelled against Henderson.

2 hours ago, LilBroKevTEN said:

Good win CH Dawgs. 51-42 final score.  Defense did good when we needed it but 42 pts that’s too much to allow. Good job by the secondary getting them interceptions. 

Great way to start 3-0. Better than last year already 

I saw that score and couldn’t decide which was more telling, scoring 51 or giving up 42.

This is what i think may happen in District.                                                              1. Either Kilgore/Henderson- they both have good Defense, even If Henderson is young and depending on how they do and improved on Offense.                            2.Lindale/Chapel Hill.                                 3. Palestine.                                                  And Athens or Mabank. 

3 hours ago, LordSensai said:

1. Palestine/Kilgore

2. Kilgore/Palestine

3. Chapel Hill

4. Lindale

That is how this district is gonna end. 
I’m telling ya right now....If not, those first 3 teams will be top of the district...

Palestine has by far the best defense in this district.

Not so sure about that. It’s hard to judge how different teams play against a certain team but Palestine got whooped pretty good by Van and Lindale just beat Van so take it for what it’s worth

15 hours ago, Jakeelee05 said:

Not so sure about that. It’s hard to judge how different teams play against a certain team but Palestine got whooped pretty good by Van and Lindale just beat Van so take it for what it’s worth

Yeah. But, How’s does that play out every year? It was the first game of the season. Also, Van beat Palestine last year, lost to Henderson AND Kilgore.......Palestine SMOKED Henderson and Kilgore last year and finished second in district behind Carthage. Take that for what it is.....

Kilgore gives one away to GWater.

Lindale gives one away to Gimmer.

Hennason..............

Athens stomps a mud hole in Wills Point.

Chappa Hill gets run roughshod by Center.

Palestine getting edged by Connally.....biggest surprise of the week.

Mabank dominates Van Alstyne.

Based on the results tonight.....

Lindale

Kilgore/Henderson

Henderson/Kilgore

Athens/Palestine

Second half play calling was terrible for Kilgore special teams needs to be looked at all over again mainly KO team that was absolutely bad on coaching to even kick the ball to their return guys. Punt team first half was little league like i don't know what that was. Then I saw some late game Defensively poor play calling no way GW should have completed those 3rd and very long passes not to mention they converted way too many 4th down conversionsons on GW's side of the field. Not what a good football team looks like going into district play.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, KildogDad said:

Kilgore gives one away to GWater.

Lindale gives one away to Gimmer.

Hennason..............

Athens stomps a mud hole in Wills Point.

Chappa Hill gets run roughshod by Center.

Palestine getting edged by Connally.....biggest surprise of the week.

Mabank dominates Van Alstyne.

Based on the results tonight.....

Lindale

Kilgore/Henderson

Henderson/Kilgore

Athens/Palestine

That's how last night plays out, we would never know till District, remember that Gilmer beat Henderson only, ONLY by just two points,  without that last penalty Henderson would have won, and last night came back to beat Lindale by 7, so we never know and can't just base on teams loseing to teams.Kilgore will bounce back so who to say maybe Kilgore might be the team on Top, it's going be a interesting district. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, LionKing12172920 said:

That's how last night plays out, we would never know till District, remember that Gilmer beat Henderson only, ONLY by just two points,  without that last penalty Henderson would have won, and last night came back to beat Lindale by 7, so we never know and can't just base on teams loseing to teams.Kilgore will bounce back so who to say maybe Kilgore might be the team on top.