4A-1 District 9

LilBroKevTEN

27 minutes ago, GoodOleBoy73 said:

Heard this morning that Kilgore did cancel the JV game. No word on the reason...

JV Standings to my knowledge

Palestine 6-0

Lindale 5-1

Kilgore 4-2

Actually, I could be wrong on this. Did Kilgore JV beat Palestine JV?

If so, it would be

Palestine 5-1 (Loss to Kilgore)

Lindale 5-1 (Loss to Palestine)

Kilgore 5-1 (Loss/Forfeit to Lindale)

1 hour ago, 514 said:

Palestine's Freshmen team did not lose a game  all year. Palestine should be alright the next couple of years. 

yeah, I think they were the only ones to beat Kilgore's freshman team....I could be wrong but I thought someone told me Kilgore freshman has only lost 2 games since the 7th grade and both were to that Palestine team...

• Like 1

On 11/6/2020 at 10:55 PM, KildogDad said:

Bring on the bi-district opponents!

Don’t wanna jinx it but......

I’m calling district S W E E P . . .

4A Division 1 Region 3 District 9 all on to Round 2.

Lindale +35

Kilgore +35

Palestine +21

Chapel Hill +14

against District 10

15 hours ago, LordSensai said:

Don’t wanna jinx it but......

I’m calling district S W E E P . . .

4A Division 1 Region 3 District 9 all on to Round 2.

Lindale +35

Kilgore +35

Palestine +21

Chapel Hill +14

against District 10

I could see this happening. All depends on CH. I think the other 3 will get it done.

On 11/4/2020 at 10:47 PM, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Like I said I believe it when I see it. Kilgore is decent right along with Lindale. Palestine and Chapel Hill were my surprise teams.  I honestly thought Palestine would take a step back. 

My pre season pick was

Kilgore

Lindale

Chill

Henderson

Palestine

Athens

Mabank 

I whiffed on Palestine so save the Discredit Kilgore for someone else. My honest opinion is no one will be playing in December. 

Will be interested to see what you have to say in a few weeks. I could see Kilgore/Lindale in the regional finals. I could honestly see all four of this districts teams playing against each other in Round 3 if Chapel Hill/Palestine pull off the Round 1 upset.

Henderson airing up basketballs early has you feeling pretty negative about the district.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Favorable matchups this round for all teams considered. Kilgore and Lindale definitely will walk away . The other two should win but not as easy as lindale/Kilgore. 

Can’t argue with that! I agree with a post a read earlier as well. I can DEFINITELY see district 9 matchups meeting in Round 3 and 4

That Lindale Vidor game was the weirdest game I’ve ever watched. Vidor’s game plan was to keep Lindale’s offense off the field and that they did. They literally( no exaggeration) took an entire quarter on one drive to score a touchdown. It ate up the clock. The entire first half was over in 42 minutes. Anyway happy to get the win. Good luck to the rest of district 9