Joaquin Rams (1-0) at Groveton Indians (2-0)

trueblue82

Playoff rematch  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

Ol’ Trueblue’s thoughts: I had us winning this one. On film Groveton didn’t look nearly as sharp as the team that knocked us out of the playoffs last year. I felt like we had an advantage in the trenches, and it showed. We had two possessions where we didn’t score. One of those was a kneel-down to end the first half. The other was with a lot of our 2s on the field. We essentially did whatever we wanted on offense all night. Our defense improved tremendously. Ore City handled Big Sandy quite easily so next week should be a better test. 

1 hour ago, trueblue82 said:

Ol’ Trueblue’s thoughts: I had us winning this one. On film Groveton didn’t look nearly as sharp as the team that knocked us out of the playoffs last year. I felt like we had an advantage in the trenches, and it showed. We had two possessions where we didn’t score. One of those was a kneel-down to end the first half. The other was with a lot of our 2s on the field. We essentially did whatever we wanted on offense all night. Our defense improved tremendously. Ore City handled Big Sandy quite easily so next week should be a better test. 

I wonder who those 15 people that picked Groveton to win are thinking now. 41 zip got woodshedded.  Dang that must hurt