Joaquin Rams (1-0) at Groveton Indians (2-0)

trueblue82

Playoff rematch  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

2 minutes ago, jacketgrad06 said:

I am surprised this one was as lopsided as it was. Thought it would be close with it being kind of a toss up game. Congrats to the Rams. Should be a tough team once again this year. 

We still have a lot of growing up to do. That game only proved how worthless polls are. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, trueblue82 said:

We still have a lot of growing up to do. That game only proved how worthless polls are. 

This region looks wide open right now. SA has a good win but haven’t seen enough for me to say they will run away with it like the past two years. I still feel they are the odds on favorite. You guys will have what looks to be a tough one this week and it could be a tell all game for both teams. Good luck Rams.  

sorry I got confused and thought y’all were play timpson for some reason. Ore City has a couple decent wins too though. 

Edited by jacketgrad06

On 9/12/2020 at 9:50 AM, jacketgrad06 said:

This region looks wide open right now. SA has a good win but haven’t seen enough for me to say they will run away with it like the past two years. I still feel they are the odds on favorite. You guys will have what looks to be a tough one this week and it could be a tell all game for both teams. Good luck Rams.  

sorry I got confused and thought y’all were play timpson for some reason. Ore City has a couple decent wins too though. 

SA has a 90% chance to win the region again.    They are really tough running the ball and starting to really hit receivers down the field. The defense looks stout.  They hit really hard.   It’s gonna take a heck of a team to beat them.  

That said I look to see Joaquin and Timpson to be good tests.  But the rest of region 3 looks subpar. 

• Like 1