Carthage Bulldogs vs ? Game 2

DAWG91

1 hour ago, DAWG91 said:

Game against LCM had been cancelled.  Does anyone know if there's any chance that the Dawgs find an opponent for their 2nd game?

As of this morning Graham is open and appear willing to meet in DFW for a game.  Make it happen Surratt! #1 vs #6 in 4A D2 would be good for THSF.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, LCM said:

I was looking forward to the Bulldogs coming to Orange. But the Hurricane had other plans for us. Good luck to Carthage

Was that why it was cancelled?  I don't believe our wonderful local paper even gave a reason.  Thanks for the well wishes!

1 hour ago, DAWG91 said:

Was that why it was cancelled?  I don't believe our wonderful local paper even gave a reason.  Thanks for the well wishes!

Yes all of our campuses had damage. Kids havnt been in school for 3 weeks. I think Lcm is going to start practicing tomorrow to prepare for Woodville. 

5 minutes ago, upullinmychain said:

Sorry about y’all’s bad luck bro 🙏

Thanks man. It’s part of living in setx. Them damn hurricanes have been coming 3 years in a row. I was just up in the Jacksonville this past weekend . I would rather be in East Texas it’s pretty and no chemical plants

10 minutes ago, LCM said:

Thanks man. It’s part of living in setx. Them damn hurricanes have been coming 3 years in a row. I was just up in the Jacksonville this past weekend . I would rather be in East Texas it’s pretty and no chemical plants

East Texas > Southeast Texas

100% verified by any non-biased individual..