Rusk Eagles (2-0) @ Palestine Wildcats (1-1)

Wildcat71

Guest Tiger03lb
12 hours ago, Coach0001 said:

Palestine is big upfront and physical 

Will be a stern test for the Eagles who are fairly small upfront.

Lots of positive things happening in Eagle Land!

I don't think you guys will have a problem at all. Van put a whooping on them granted it was the first game of the season. Seen that video, they got some players with some size but nothing Rusk can't handle.

Palestine is dominating on the line of scrimmage. Rusk has not really pee a drop on offense. Palestine has fumbled 5 times in the first half and find themselves ahead 9-7. Lucky to be ahead with 5 turnovers. Defense playing lights out but on the field to long in the first half

3 minutes ago, 514 said:

Palestine is dominating on the line of scrimmage. Rusk has not really pee a drop on offense. Palestine has fumbled 5 times in the first half and find themselves ahead 9-7. Lucky to be ahead with 5 turnovers. Defense playing lights out but on the field to long in the first half

Totally agree, Palestine has dominated the LOS from opening kickoff. Hoping we can get some offense going in the 2nd half.

Palestine will do what they did last year which was improve a little every single game on the little things like blocking and tackling. I know this seems very simplistic but Coach Angel does a good job of just keeping it simple in practice with working on fundamentals . 

• Like 1

On 9/6/2020 at 11:58 AM, Tiger03lb said:

I don't think you guys will have a problem at all. Van put a whooping on them granted it was the first game of the season. Seen that video, they got some players with some size but nothing Rusk can't handle.

This quote didn’t age well. 4 turnovers vs. none and STILL won 23-13..... 

• LOL! 1

On 9/12/2020 at 10:14 AM, ronstopable said:

You are correct. The Rusk boys battled but Palestine just overpowered them on both sides of the line. The Eagles will be fine. 

Yes sir. They will be fine. Rusk has a nice offense. They’ll get better each game too. I don’t think they’ll see another defense like the one they just seen besides Carthage.