Paul Pewitt @ Mt. Vernon

MVFAN1

1 minute ago, Brahmaball said:

Hate that I like for us to beat teams with all their best players so there's no excuses lol. But hoping the young man heals up good and has another great season.

Haha no excuses from me! We got a couple kids that can tote the rock. We will win without him. I believe it’s just a bad sprain, nothing torn so he should be back in a couple weeks! 

20 minutes ago, Blazin97 said:

Haha no excuses from me! We got a couple kids that can tote the rock. We will win without him. I believe it’s just a bad sprain, nothing torn so he should be back in a couple weeks! 

I’d rather keep him out unit district anyway- even if he could have come back this week- You will heat no excuses from me- Next Man Up - Team game

• Like 1

On 9/6/2020 at 11:19 AM, VZCR said:

Mount Vernon in a close game. Paul Pewitt has trouble stopping the pass. 

Where were all of the recruiting comments when Gilmer was recruiting 10-15 per year?

Gilmer ain’t recruited in a while. Not since last state title. 

• Like 2

On 9/5/2020 at 11:31 PM, EastTxFinest said:

PP will be #2 going into this week. Maybe #1. They will fall to Mt Vernon Community College by atleast 14. Their spread O will wear them down late. Its just what happens. Be ready fellas. Prove me wrong. Btw NB98 has changed sides and is now a Dfield fan. Crazy I know but its real. 

Lol.......can see "jumping from one side of the fence to the other" might be commonplace in that neck of the woods.   Where else but Dangerfield, Hughes Springs and Paul Pewitt, where the City Limits boudaries are drawn out by "infield chalk"!!   😎😎😎

• LOL! 3